Pleasantries of a departed soldier

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Pleasantries of a departed soldier

Postby Shimoje on September 3rd, 2017, 10:14 pm

Returned?

Greetings fellow writers, story tellers, and role players. Since my rather sudden departure, I have been fairly busy. I had every intention of staying on Mizahar, and continuing to write with all of you. However, things for crazy fast. I have driven over 100k km across Europe, visited about 5 countries, done countless fields and training exercises, and fired a lot of weapons.

My last range is this upcoming Tuesday. After that we are just going to focus on fixing the broken vehicles and our return to the states in about 60 days or so. I am excited to finally have a sense of stability, and a decent phone connection that will let me talk to all of you beautiful people.

I wanted to apologize for all those that I have left hanging on my characters and as crow. I wish I could have said something sooner, but I could barely say hello to my own family.

As such, I am excited to have returned. It might be some time before I pick up writing again as there is plenty to catch up on. I am also unsure if the state of my departure didn't leave some malice in it's wake. I can just hope everyone would understand.

Among crow, shimoje, epifanio, and Alice draer - it looks like only shimoje might be able to dive back in to things. As much as I would love to take up another DS position, I don't want to be taken away from it again. That said I'm out of the army in one years time, and I shouldn't deploy again between now and then.

It has been one heck of a journey, and I've had my joyous times and my miserable times out here. I did get taken prisoner once during one of the fields, so that is an interesting story I can share later! (It's just training so don't worry!)

I look forward to hearing from you all once again. I would liked to figure out my life (so to speak) here on Mizahar by next week.

Secret :
I do have whatsapp up and running and might get aim running once again as well, just send me a pm and we can work things out.
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes