Hello, hello, hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, hello, hello

Postby Zion on September 10th, 2017, 11:06 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Just call me Zion.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? About 5 years worth. I've written on forums, chats, MUDs, email, PMs. There's a good chance I've written everywhere.
3. How did you find us? Random Googling. You guys should advertise your site more, you weren't on any of the places that get a lot of traffic. I could help with that if you'd like - I help advertise for a few sites, and they get decent traffic.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Well, past-tense Novella. It's the usually accepted one and offers a lot of fun.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I'll write about anything.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The originality. You can find a million Harry Potter sites or dry-cut Tolkien medieval or Pokemon site or whatever. (No, literally, there are MILLIONS of them.) There are only a few sites with super in-depth creativity and originality, it's great.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Nothing. I'm a returning oldie (from like, '13, don't want to get into any of that so I'd appreciate if you didn't ask), so I know a good bit about the process and all. And Zion has been on my mind for a long time, but it only hit me last night that he'd fit best here.
8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience? Fun, fun, fun.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Some skills, maybe.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? You guys should seriously advertise in places. You guys are what a lot of people would love to get into, but they simply don't know because they're all looking through the advertising sites full of the same stuff in different words. You'd be sacrificing some real-estate down at the bottom for affiliates maybe, but it's worth it.
Zion
Player

Words: 11719
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2017, 3:08 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hello, hello, hello

Postby Hwyn on September 11th, 2017, 4:44 am

Well sounds like you will fit right in. Welcome!
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Hello, hello, hello

Postby Zion on September 11th, 2017, 10:09 pm

Yep, thanks!
Zion
Player

Words: 11719
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2017, 3:08 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hello, hello, hello

Postby Shainn on September 11th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Welcome! I'm new myself, if you have any questions, I've been finding my way around the site, and you could always ask me, or of course our fellow roleplayers (including the staff). Hope you'll like it here!
Shainn
Player

Words: 30907
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello, hello, hello

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on September 12th, 2017, 2:20 am

Welcome Zion!
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Hello, hello, hello

Postby Shiress on September 13th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Welcome back, Zion :)
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)