Open Dancing in the Rain

Ramona takes this time to pray to Caihya and thank her for the rain as she also collects it for her waterskins.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Dancing in the Rain

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on September 7th, 2017, 2:02 pm

Ramona

Fall517av, 12th.

A cloudy overcast painted up in the horizon, dark clouds of grey and charcoal smoke swirled above. Loud booming sounds of thunder, erupted from the dark skies, and a flash of bright electrical energy flashed and contrasted well beside the darkness of the clouds. Droplets of rain cascaded down upon the city of Endrykas as some people might be rushing into their tents to keep dry. Birds flew to find shelter, but, Ramona...

She was excited for the rain, the humidity, and the coolness of the rain made her feel better. The cold rain dripped over in her hair, and she spun in circles as if she had achieved something so memorable. She had her waterskin with her, and uncapped it, she left it to rest in the ground as it caught the rain water from above. Her hair was getting damp, and she didn't care. Bhug had even joined her on this somewhat special occasion, and danced along with her- they've both spun in circles near their tent. It would be wiser to stay in the tent, but after all Ramona had been through she needed a cool rinse off.

Template layout courtesy of Prophet, and big thanks to him for letting me use his layout. :)
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Dancing in the Rain

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on October 2nd, 2017, 8:04 pm

Ramona

The rinse was nice, and it cooled Ramona. She was glad that she was dancing in the rain. She wouldn't want to be anywhere else at this moment. Especially with all of the struggles that she went through in her life.

She was still glad that Bhug was still alive. She wouldn't know what to do with herself if she didn't have at least one person in her Pavillion who survived. Her parents didn't talk much about her family, but at this point she didn't want to focus on the loss of family. She needed to focus on the positives in life: which also meant her life. She needed to be thankful that she was alive, and that she still had someone to look after, Bhug.

She won't let anything happen to him, and Ramona promised to the Gods that she would keep him safe as best as she could. She needed to make sure that Bhug is still alive, so that he could carry the family name of Silvertongues, as long as he was still willing in the future. It was all up to him to be honest, and whatever he chose to do; there were always consequences. Ramona needed to guide him as best as she could, she didn't know much about raising children, but she can learn.

She danced around in the rain, and focused on the drops as it dripped down her body, and the excitement that the rain brought to her. It was a good feeling.

Template layout courtesy of Prophet, and big thanks to him for letting me use his layout. :)

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Dancing in the Rain

Postby Doelli Flamesong on October 3rd, 2017, 11:13 pm

Time Stamp: 12 Fall 517

Doelli had always loved the rain. The unbearable heat of Summer had seemed eternal and Doelli was grateful for the setting in of fall. With Clover at her side, she wandered the outskirts of the City of Tents. The coolness caused goosebumps to break out over her arms and legs. Clover trotted just ahead of her, glancing back over her shoulder every now and then, satisfied that the girl was still following.

They wandered a little while longer when something caught Doelli's attention. A woman stood in the rain, well--stood wasn't quite it. A woman danced in the rain. Doelli looked down at Clover and smiled.

"Hello!" she greeted the woman as they approached. Clover trotted ahead, her nose extended out toward the other woman wagging her tail slowly.

"Beautiful day, isn't it!"

OOC: hope this is ok!
Doelli Flamesong
Player

Words: 5173
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2017, 2:03 am
Character sheet

Dancing in the Rain

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on October 4th, 2017, 12:53 am

Ramona

OOC: It's fine. :)

Ramona was excited once more as she noticed another woman riding towards her on horseback. At first, Ramona was confused, and didn't understand what this other woman would want. Ramona had hoped that her laughing and dancing wasn't being too loud, or obnoxious.

On the contrary, this other Drykas seemed to be in a cordial mood and greeted Ramona quite kindly. With wet locks, she bounded over with a surge of energy.

"Oh yes! It's quite beautiful! Come dance with me, and honor it in the name of the Gods!" She signed with wet hands as she looked up to the other Drykas, giving thanks. "My name is Ramona, who might you be? Still want to dance?" She asked again with an eager smile.

SPEECH

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Dancing in the Rain

Postby Doelli Flamesong on October 5th, 2017, 2:14 pm

Time Stamp: 12 Fall 517

Laughing in delight at the other woman's enthusiasm, Doelli nodded happily. It was a day for carefree happiness and dancing in the rain was so innocent and sweet that she couldn't hardly refuse. When the woman signed that she was giving thanks to the gods, Doelli threw back gods be good with her hands easily.

"Doelli," she introduced herself. "Of the Flamesong pavilion." Her dog barked with delight as she spun in a circle around her mistress, letting her know that this woman was someone that she did not fear. Clover was not the best guard dog but she typically had a decent sense of who was good and who was not.

"I would love to dance" she said as she lifted her head toward the sky. Her brilliant red hair was soaked and the wetness dripped down her back and droplets splashed to the ground as she did so. Holding her arms out she spun in a lazy circle, laughing in delight at the sky the entire time.
Doelli Flamesong
Player

Words: 5173
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2017, 2:03 am
Character sheet