Hiya!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hiya!

Postby Dresden Muireach on November 18th, 2017, 3:13 pm

I've been reading some of the lore and the starter guide and i have finally mustered enough courage to actually join. I'm a just a dude from Scotland who likes to roleplay and after coming across this site i couldn't resist having a peek and so far i have loved what I've seen! I am a bit young being 14 but i don't consider myself abysmal at roleplay, though i am slightly intimidated by how good the majority of people seem to be here at dropping paragraphs and paragraphs like it's nothing.

Slight hesitance aside i can't wait to join in on the fun once i get my character sheet done. This isn't exactly the best introduction but i hope it will make do. :p
Dresden Muireach
Little one eye

Words: 17615
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2017, 10:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hiya!

Postby Allassanachassanya on November 18th, 2017, 11:28 pm

Welcome, Dresden! There are writers of all different kinds here, and I found that with time and good writing partners my writing has vastly improved since I first joined. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. :)

Any thoughts on what kind of character you're looking to make?
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Hiya!

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on November 19th, 2017, 1:17 am

Heyas Dresden,
Allassana is right. Practice makes perfect! Sometimes I can drop a paragraph or few all at once and sometimes it takes me days to churn a post out. Don't beat yourself up about it before you even get started. If you have any questions just reach out an ask!
Take a leap with us and have a ball!
S~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Hiya!

Postby Dresden Muireach on November 19th, 2017, 9:53 am

Thank you both for being so welcoming, i'll make sure to ask for advice if i need it.

Allassanachassanya wrote:Welcome, Dresden! There are writers of all different kinds here, and I found that with time and good writing partners my writing has vastly improved since I first joined. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. :)

Any thoughts on what kind of character you're looking to make?

I've been thinking about making a nomadic Scholar, still working on it though but i have a few ideas.
Dresden Muireach
Little one eye

Words: 17615
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2017, 10:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hiya!

Postby Tierra on November 20th, 2017, 3:53 am

Salara Kel'Halavath wrote:Take a leap with us and have a ball!

Having Ball sounds painful.

Welcome to Miz!
Total Threads: 9/10|ThreadAny Threads that are not solos 6/8|Solos 3 of 2

Until I have some free slots available I will not be taking on any new threads.
Thank you for understanding.

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra
You have no secrets even in shadows.

Words: 73477
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes