[Suvan Sea/Coastline] Seeking Flashbacks 462-511AV

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Anibesa on December 5th, 2017, 9:32 am

Seeking Flashbacks

Hi all
Anibesa is an Ethaefal that fell in 461AV and ended up as part of a Svefra pod that travelled the Suvan Sea and its coastline.
And now I’m trying to flesh out her backstory, so I’d love to do various Flashbacks with all of you. Got something you can teach her? Hit me up. Want to meet an Eth and maybe learn something from her? Also hit me up.
Essentially, if you’re on the Suvan Sea, or in Alvadas or Riverfall between 462AV and 511AV, send me a message.
Lethaefal-Svefra
Day Night
Eyes Blue Blue
Hair Auburn Black
Horns Green
Skin Fair and freckled Marble like, cool toned and shimmering
Anibesa
Svefra by Day, Letheafal by Night

Words: 164692
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2017, 2:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Meriann on December 7th, 2017, 3:44 pm

OOC

Hullo. :)

I would love to flashback with you. Meriann's been a Svefra on the Suvan all her life. I'm still in the process of designing her character, but I'll try and remember to message you once she's done.
Meriann
Never to be free

Words: 87682
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2017, 5:22 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aladon on December 16th, 2017, 8:11 am

Hello Anibesa!

Aladon was living in Riverfall from 502AV to the fall of 517AV if you want to thread with him. It would be fun to have a couple flashback threads than have our characters meet up in Syka years later.

In Riverfall, he was employed as a smith, and he was studying geology in Riverfall. He was a part time miner too.

PM me if you are interested in threading
~Aladon
Thank you Gossamer for the posting template!
Aladon
Eccentric Perfectionist

Words: 116392
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2017, 3:46 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets