Soul Arrival

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

Soul Arrival

Postby Rage on December 21st, 2010, 1:01 am

GRANTING OF XP

Magnolia
Observation - 1xp
Soulmist Projection - 2xp
Possession - 1xp

Lores:
Being Hex's Unlikely Guardian
Possessive Possessor
Jakai
A Myrian's Authority In Their Land
Cooperating With Myrians
A Myrian Body's Physical Strength
Kreesha
Hex
Myrian Tiger
Your Fate :
Being an experienced Spiritist, Jakai did not allow you to leave her body. She traveled alone to Black Rock where she deposited you, and Dira's Omens prevented you from leaving with the Myrian.

ST Note: You may resume RPing in Black Rock should you decide to play with this PC again.

Hex
Wilderness Survival - 1xp
Auristics - 1xp
Persuasion OR Begging - 1xp
Observation - 1xp
First Aid OR Medicine - 1xp

Lore:
Having A Ghost For A Guardian
Having A Finger Broken
Thirst
Splinting A Broken Bone
Taste Of Human Flesh
Eating Flesh Is Not Mandatory In Falyndar
Kreesha
Myrian Tiger
Your Fate :
You are taken to Taloba, where you work as a Healer in the Temple. The Myrians treat you fairly, but you are always watched. With the dangers of the jungle, you are too afraid to leave and you are left wondering if being a healer for a people you do not know will be what you do for the rest of your life.

ST Note: You may resume RPing in Taloba should you decide to play with this PC again.

Seyp
Interrogation OR Investigation - 2xp
Observation - 2xp
Auristics - 3xp

Lore:
Ghost's Aura
Rape Of Women in Other Cultures
Kreesha
Hex
Rak'keli's Mark: Healing
Myrian Tiger

Notes:
Due to over a month of inactivity, I've decided to close this thread. A pity, because I loved it. Would have been nice if we were able to continue it, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. Excellent interaction to all involved. I liked how each of your distinct personalities showed with each action each of you took.

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous