A Grim Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

A Grim Journal

Postby Grim Ravenwood on December 26th, 2017, 1:57 am

Third of Fall 514 AV

From this point out, I will start recording my thoughts. Until a day ago, nothing ever happened that was worth putting down on paper. My life was empty, without meaning. I mean, having a drink at the Fish was probably the height of my day. What was i even doing?

I've heard of people saying that they've met a god, talked with them as one would with another person. But to have it happen, to me of all people. I don't know. I just need to set my thoughts straight, this is all just too much to take at once.

Also, father - just what happened out there?

Grim as an Eiyon, appears to undead as either something to be fearful, or weary of, depending on their personal power. To others, he might seem like a mystery, or just odd.
Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Words: 124151
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2016, 1:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

A Grim Journal

Postby Grim Ravenwood on December 27th, 2017, 11:10 pm

Fourth of Fall 514AV

I haven't been much outside yet. Haven't eaten either. I feel so restless at times.

Dira's mark, it allows me to see so much more than it did before. I buried dad's body on the ridge, covered the grave in stones so that those damn wolves don't dig it up.

Also, i picked up his scythe. It has been resting in the corner for a while, gotten all dusty. When i touched it, i could see its history clearly, as if i were standing there. I could see the people that were killed with it. Seems dad did more than travel around the world. I know little of the motives behind the murders, but i can see him committing them. Just what was he doing?

Grim as an Eiyon, appears to undead as either something to be fearful, or weary of, depending on their personal power. To others, he might seem like a mystery, or just odd.
Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

A Grim Journal

Postby Grim Ravenwood on March 25th, 2018, 12:53 am

Sixtieth of Fall 514AV

I am still having dreams of him, of his face - or what was left of it, at least.

I realized somewhere mid-way trough the fight, I guess, but I did not want to believe something like this could have happened. And how was he even here? Did Jebbediah not burn both of their bodies? Why did he lie to me? So many questions, and I don't even know where to begin seeking answers.

But the first one that comes to mind, would be to ask what happened to mother? What if she is one of them? What if she might still be alive somewhere? I need to figure out what is going on.

Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

A Grim Journal

Postby Grim Ravenwood on March 25th, 2018, 12:58 am

First of Winter 515AV

Happy petching birthday, Grim.

Despite everything that had happened, life seems to fall back to the realm of the mundane. Yet, I can't let that happen, not after I was given a chance to do something with my life, [b]something meaningful!
I first should know how much of a pest the Returned and the Nuit are, and to think we've tolerated some of them in the city.

But, that will change very soon, as does everything.

[/b]
Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal