Hi hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi hi!

Postby Avela on January 8th, 2018, 1:49 am

RPed here before, a couple of years ago, and decided to come back with a new character and try things out again. I didn't stay very long the first time, because life got busy, but I'm hoping to pace myself and not end up overwhelmed this time around. Nice to meet all of you, and looking forward to playing!
Avela
Player

Words: 95329
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2018, 7:26 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Hi hi!

Postby Antipodes on January 8th, 2018, 2:12 am

Hello there and welcome! So glad you found us again :) It's tough when life gets hectic and drags you away, I totally understand. Enjoy your time in Alvadas, it looks like such a fun place to write and Cham is a gem.

Also, feel free to join us on our new, shiny discord server! It's a great place to get real-time answers and toss ideas around.
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)