Pretty Sure I Remember How This Goes...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Rhegda on January 10th, 2018, 7:10 am

Hello all. I've been rping online for years now, mostly Star Wars and a horror site that shall remain nameless (ugh). I took a break due to inescabable real life trouble, but it seems like, although work is picking up, I will have time again for actual RP. Which is good, since the whole once-a-week tabletop thing is wearing pretty thin.

On a personal note...hmm, I am fairly sure I'm probably in the older demographic here. I like dogs, spaghetti, the smell of leather, cheap B movies, and those squishy foam growing things you can get out of the $.25 machine at Dollar General.

I dislike coffee, a cold nose, extreme heights, and that feeling you get when the inner shower curtain touches your toes without warning.
Rhegda
Player

Words: 250
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2018, 8:44 pm
Race: Chaktawe

Postby Antipodes on January 10th, 2018, 8:40 am

Hello there and welcome! So glad you found us :) I think you'll feel at home here since there are quite a few members who do table top rp (we even have a member-run DnD campaign going on) -- it's also a bonus since it means you have a good grasp of stats-based rp. Not to mention we have a pretty varied demographic so no need to worry about feeling 'old' (although I feel ya, there!)

What a shame you don't like coffee... maybe tea is more your thing? And do you own any dogs? I demand pictures if so. I absolutely love your avatar and it makes me really excited to see what sort of character you create.

Feel free to join us on our new, shiny discord server if chat is your thing. It's a great place to get real-time answers and toss ideas around.
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)