Let me just brush off all this dust...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Rook on January 14th, 2018, 8:43 pm

Why hello there! I am a full time barista, part time wannabe novelist from Houston Texas. It's been a very very very very very long time since I've done any sort of rping, outside of a few one on one things with friends, so I'm super excited to dive into something as detailed as Mizahar! I'm hoping for an opportunity to fine-tune my writing skills. Roleplaying is a different sort of art than just writing on your lonesome, so I'm looking forward to a chance to flex old and unused muscles. I'm also looking forward to the change to socialize with other writerly people. I've been missing out on that in my life!

To be entirely honest I just put "Fantasy roleplay" into google and Mizahar was the first link to pop up. I clicked it, browsed for about three hours (so much content!), then started pestering people on the discord.

So here I am. Greatly looking forward to the change to do some detailed roleplaying!
ImageImage Elias Caldera
Rook
Ever Watchful

Words: 120230
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2018, 4:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Gossamer on January 14th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Welcome to Miz! These kind of intros make me just grin from ear to ear. With sites like Mizahar, its more about keeping people interested than getting people here. I'm so happy you were intrigued enough to stay and read for three hours before leaving.... that increases your chance of joining and us getting to roleplay with you.

I know you've been hanging in chat and we've been enjoying your presence. I hope that continues and you have a lot of fun in the future telling stories in Ravok.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)