A Predator's Lessons to the Prey [Finished]

Some sisterly antics

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

A Predator's Lessons to the Prey (Open)

Postby Sairque on November 17th, 2010, 12:15 am

Lips twisted in displeasure, Sai watched as her sister disappeared in the crowd. They had both stopped, one to fiddle with something on the ground and the other to avoid detection. Which apparently hadn't worked. Or something. Sai didn't think Addy knew she was following her, surely the girl would have confronted her. But why else had she ran off? What a weirdo. Still, she speed walked down the corridors in a half hearted attempt to catch site of the girl.

Welcoming that little blur that was 'Addy' to the forefront of her mind, she attempted to track the girl that way. She was off to the right. That helped a lot. Scrunching her nose and scratching her head, the flight leader picked hall at random and headed down. The feel of her sister got further and further away quickly until Sai couldn't distinguish a direction anymore and could just barely pick up their connection. As it felt most of the time. Sighing, she gave up the chase and headed back home. There was a stimulating book on her table and it wouldn't be long until Addy came home and told her all about her strange day.

Sprawled out on the couch with a book was exactly where Addy would find the woman upon her return to the aerie.
"Oneday I wished upon a star
And woke up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me."
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Words: 424341
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2010, 12:15 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

A Predator's Lessons to the Prey [Finished]

Postby Gossamer on December 23rd, 2010, 5:15 pm

Character: Sairque
Experience: Tactics 1 XP, Tracking 1 XP, Pranking 3 XP, Stealth 1 XP
Lore: Advising her sister, worrying about her sister, plotting mischief, wasting food, sibling torture, stalking victums.

Character: Aidara
Experience: Observation 1 XP, Tactics 1 XP, Interrogation 1 XP
Lore: Public outbursts, Being Naive, Understanding What’s Going On, Tolerating Siblings.

Additional Note: Great thread. I would have liked to seen this one go further and have a bit more detail. Overall though, it was enjoyable. I'd kill Sairque if she was my sister.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous