[Issues found by Luminescence] Tameo Suun

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Tameo Suun

Postby Tameo Suun on May 2nd, 2018, 3:23 pm

Tameo Suun

Appearance
Race: Human
Birthday: Spring 31, 482AV
Birthplace: Alvadas
Appearance: full beard, brown hair, some premature grey hair, somewhat short

Character Concept
Tameo is a man of ethics. Though he likes to economize, he will often turn down deals if he thinks them dishonest. He is very friendly, but not afraid to stand up for his ideals. However, in his ethics, he is quick to judge. Few things faze him, being that he was raised in Alvadas. On a somewhat separate note, Tameo has a slightly more than casual interest in the goddess Cheva.

Character History
Tameo's mother was what one might call a visionary. She believed that if people could just come up with some kind of agreement, everything would be better. Tameo, believing his mother, became obsessed with the study of history and politics; reading and researching for hours on end to see if and how a desirable end was possible. He eventually developed a more realistic view of life, separate from his mother's. Even so, he always kept just a hint of optimism in his heart.

Recently, Tameo found his way to a temple of Cheva, after being invited by one of his friends. Though at first a bit skeptical about the presence of any deity, he wondered if Cheva could be the way to the desirable end for which he was looking.

Language:
Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: None
Poor Language: None

Skill
Skill | EXP | Total | Proficiency
Astrology | 5 | 5 | Novice
History | 20 | 20 | Novice
Politics | 20+15 | 35 | Competent
Socialization | 5 | 5 | Novice

Lores
Lore of Alvadas Underworld
Lore of Alvadas Culture

Possessions
1 set of clothing which includes
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 backpack which contains
-Wood Comb
-Wood Brush
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint and Steel
100 gold mizas
Heirloom: my mother's diary

Housing
House: An average sized, single room appartment, with a bed, table, a couple chairs, wardrobe, and chambor pot.

Ledger
Purchase | Cost | Total
Starting | +100gm | 100gm
Last edited by Tameo Suun on May 6th, 2018, 12:21 am, edited 9 times in total.
Tameo Suun
Player

Words: 767
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am

Tameo Suun

Postby Luminescence on May 2nd, 2018, 6:14 pm

Let me lend you a guiding hand

Welcome to Mizahar, Tameo. I'm Luminescence, and I'm here to help. You seem to have some issues with your CS that you'll have to fix before you begin playing. Most obviously, you really need to read the lore. All of the links you need are in your Welcome PM; I also suggest joining our discord chat if you haven't already. It's a great place to get answers in real time, as there's almost always someone around to help.

*Your race: Please change your race to Human on your profile; you can do that through the user control panel.

*Your birthday: As I stated above, please read the lore. Dates in Mizahar are not the same as in real life; it is not very hard to figure out the equivalent. It is currently spring 518 AV, and the year is broken down into the four season (spring, summer, autumn, winter) each consisting of approximately 91 days. Figure out an appropriate birthdate based on that.

*Your appearance & concept: You don't need multiple paragraphs, but you should expand upon your character with more than a sentence or two.

*Your history: Again, lore. There have not been many wars in the history of Mizahar, and one does not 'run for office' in Ravok; each city has their own politics, and Ravok's in particular are unique. I advise you to check out the city's codex.

*Your languages: English is not a language in Mizahar. The most widely spoken language is 'Common'. There is no such thing as 'Mizaharian', ancient or not. You may only take one language at the poor level, not all of them.

*Your skills: You get 50 skill points to start that you can distribute as you please (min 5/max 30 per skill), plus as a human you get a 15 racial bonus in one skill of your choosing. Use SP to denote starting package skills, and RB to denote your racial bonus. Socialization is one of the easiest skills to earn in game and I advise against taking it as part of your starting package. Skills should be organized alphabetically and by competency, and ideally in a table. Ex:
SkillPointsTotalCompetency
Acrobatics5 SP+15 RB20Novice

Once again, I cannot stress enough the importance of doing the necessary reading in the lore. You have to help yourself before we can help you. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me, or find me (or someone else) in discord chat. Otherwise, once you have made the appropriate changes, let me know so I can remove this intervention.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Tameo Suun

Postby Tameo Suun on May 2nd, 2018, 8:44 pm

Ok. I fixed a few things. As for tables, I am not fluent in coding. Sorry. Is my character good now?
Tameo Suun
Player

Tameo Suun

Postby Tameo Suun on May 2nd, 2018, 8:53 pm

I think I want to start in a different city.
Tameo Suun
Player

Tameo Suun

Postby Tameo Suun on May 2nd, 2018, 8:59 pm

Now it's ready. Can I use this character now?
Tameo Suun
Player

Tameo Suun

Postby Tameo Suun on May 3rd, 2018, 2:38 pm

Can this character be approved? I really want to start roleplaying. I'm fairly well versed in the lore by now, but I want to start writing.
Tameo Suun
Player

Tameo Suun

Postby Tameo Suun on May 6th, 2018, 12:03 am

Alright. It's finally ready. I ironed out the inconsistencies. Can it be approved now?
Tameo Suun
Player

Tameo Suun

Postby Tameo Suun on May 6th, 2018, 12:22 am

Okay. I think I'm finished. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Tameo Suun
Player