Help?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Help?

Postby Anpep on May 4th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Hey there, so I'm new, just joined today, and I seriously don't know where to go. This is my first time ever doing forum role play on a website, so I'm sort of ignorant of where to find everything. I'm currently sorta stuck on my character sheet, because I don't know what the current date/time is, and I don't know where to find it, when I went onto the Ajax Chat, there was nobody available yet. Any help would be great.
Anpep
Player

Words: 162
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2018, 3:10 pm
Race: Pycon

Help?

Postby Evarista on May 4th, 2018, 3:55 pm

Hey. You should check in at the new chat: https://discord.gg/WEAmFgg
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

Help?

Postby Antipodes on May 5th, 2018, 3:29 am

Hello there and welcome! So glad you found us :) I'm Antipodes, a character sheet liason here on Miz, and I'm here to help in any way I can.

You would have received a Welcome PM after registering your account. It breaks down the starting process for you and includes all the links you need to get a grasp of the site, world and lore necessary to complete your CS and begin writing with us. As for this being your first forum to write on, I recommend clicking around the numerous forum links and having a good solid browse to see where each takes you and what they are about. We can't do much to help you familiarise yourself with the board - that's all on you and just takes some time and clicks :thumbsup: This is definitely the sort've place where you will have a lot of tabs open at once. Don't stress tho, that goes for all of us :D

As Evarista mentioned, feel free to join us on our discord server! It serves as our place for chatter. It's a great place to get real-time answers and toss ideas around.

Still feeling stuck? Lore seem too overwhelming? These may help:
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)