[Issues found by Luminescence] Tyler Iradyum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Tyler Iradyum

Postby TylerIradyum on June 12th, 2018, 5:53 am

Tyler Iradyum

Race: Zith
Birthday: Summer-The 24th of July-year of 1998
Birthplace: Ravok

Appearance: An irregularly large Zith make, standing at 6’6 and 200 lbs with the large claws, dark skin, and bat wings that his race is known for. His eyes are two intense ruby red orbs that gleam with the humor and mischief that he ever so uncharacteristicly possesses. His hair is a raven black that hangs loosely down to his jaw in a surprisingly well kept way.

Character Concept

One of the largest personality traits about Tyler from the perspective of his race is quite simply that he is different, still intimidating and powerful yes, yet unlike most of his kind, he is quite peaceful and witty most of the time.
Almost humorous to a fault as many of his wisecracks do land him in trouble, however with his intelligence and skill with both words and the blade, he never had much of an issue. Tyler has a disdain for the murderous ways of his people and tends to heavily dislike when people bring up that part of him, however due to living amongst humans in Ravok, that is something he must deal with often. Tyler himself is rather morally sound, though he doesn’t back down from a fight and can very easily revert to the savagery within his blood when needed, he is normally quite lovable if you get to know him. He likes many things about the world in which he lives, the biggest of those loves and passions is music, Tyler always seems to be playing instruments, singing, writing, or just enjoying the music in the streets. Of his many other loves, Tyler also holds a love for swords and many other types of weapons, as he fancies himself a jack of all trades with instruments of destruction just as he is with instruments of the musical type.

Character History

Tyler grew up a rough life, no parents from a young age and in a city where he was vastly different from many of the other residents. He grew up surviving on the streets and dealing with those that looked on him as an outsider, that is until a knight saw and took pity on the young boy, when he was 10 he was allowed into the home of an old knight who went by the name Vuldious. The kind warrior raised the Zith and trained him in many different arts and over the next ten years, Tyler became a well practiced swordsman and a surprisingly good magic user, training himself in Flux, Voiding, Glyphing, and Reimancy. He has a certain alignment to magic that he can’t explain, so in fear of being hated even more, Tyler never used those abilities publicly. Just recently, near Tyler’s 20th birthday, vuldious passed on and left his home to Tyler, the man that after all this time, he considered a son. Still Tyler mourns his father’s death.

Language

Fluent Language: Cyphrus
Practiced Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Weapon skills 10 Novice
Play Musical Instrument 10 Novice
Singing 10 Novice
Intelligence 10 Novice
Massage 5 Novice
Intimidation 5 Novice

Lores

Lore of Ravok Layout
Lore of Ravok Culture

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A large etched great sword left by Vuldious

Housing

House: A small house along the outskirts of the city with a living chambers, chamber pot, and bedroom
TylerIradyum
Player

Words: 1176
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2018, 4:39 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Tyler Iradyum

Postby Luminescence on June 12th, 2018, 6:08 am

Let me shed some light on the situation

Hello, and welcome to Mizahar! I'm Luminescence, and I'm here to help. I don't mean to be blunt, but it's painfully obvious that you haven't taken the time to read the lore.

Your username must be your character's name with no special symbols, and properly capitalized/spaced.

Mizahar does not operate on real life time. The year is currently 518 AV; a year is broken up into seasons (summer, fall, winter, spring), each with ~91 days.

Zith are not peaceful, and would likely not be allowed into Ravok as an ordinary citizen. There aren't knights in Ravok.

Cyphrus is not a language, it is a region.

You cannot inexplicably be amazing at magic, and yet not have any skills in it; even if you had skills in it, you would still be considered a beginner due to the SP skill restrictions.

Weapon and Musical Instrument skills must be specified as to what weapon or instrument. You have not alphabetized your skills, or denoted your skills as SP (starting package), and are missing your racial bonus.

This is just what I gathered at a glance. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our rules and lore. I suggest joining our discord; people are often around to help and answer questions. Otherwise, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)