Hello,

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello,

Postby Naali on June 24th, 2018, 9:39 pm

Greetings to you all. I am new here and looking forward to gettingto meet you!
Naali
Player

Words: 40571
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2018, 12:50 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello,

Postby Gossamer on June 24th, 2018, 10:49 pm

Hi there Naali!

Please feel free to tell us a little about yourself. Also, a lot of us are hanging out on our Discord Chat. The link is in your Welcome PM. Feel free to join us there if you need any help getting started!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hello,

Postby Naali on June 26th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Well, I am a father of four wonderful young children. They keep me busy. I currently work a job and a half right now. I enjoy writing and reading stories. I've written some poetry in the past.

Part of what interested me about the website is that I am trying to improve my writing skills. I was raised by an engineer.

If you are interested in knowing more about me, feel free to ask.

Naali
Naali
Player

Words: 40571
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2018, 12:50 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello,

Postby Antipodes on June 26th, 2018, 10:21 pm

Hey there and welcome! I'm delighted you found us and am amazed you find much time to write with all you have on your plate! There are quite a few members with kids here and I'm always in awe of how you guys do it <3 As Gossamer mentioned above, feel free to join us on discord if you'd like to chat a bit or ask questions -- I'm usually around if you have questions and need to shoot a pm my way :)

PS - I can't speak for anyone else but I know I'd love it if you wanted to share some of your poetry. There's a scrapbook section where members can share their stuff if that's something you'd be interested in!
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)