Greetings and Salutations!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Dal-reth Lokal on July 16th, 2018, 6:32 am

Hello, I am somewhat new to roleplay, or this kind at least. I am not familiar with how to actually roleplay this way, and if anyone would be willing to help me out it would be much appreciated if you sent me a message.

In real life I enjoy playing Xbox, games like COD, TES, Fallout, Minecraft, and many more.

I do enjoy roleplay, so I googled RP forums, and this popped up, so I decided to check it out. It intrigued me, so I decided I'd come and try my luck. I hope to see a lot of you out there in the world of Mizahar! Keep the mead in your bellies, gold in your pocket, and a lookout for arrows headed for your knees!
Dal-reth Lokal
Player

Words: 252
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2018, 11:44 pm
Race: Isur

Postby Antipodes on July 16th, 2018, 8:13 am

Hey there! Obviously we are a writing - play-by-post - forum that incorporates a skill and knowledges system where you build up points through writing and posting about the adventures (or misadventures) of your character.

I know things may seem a touch daunting but everything you need to know to get started and figure the world and game out can be found in the welcome PM you were sent after registering. It gives you the run down on everything to create your character sheet and get your character ready for approval so you can get out there and start playing with the rest of us.

In addition to the pm, I recommend trying to familiarise yourself with the site. Click around, see where each link and forum takes you to. Browse the active topics. Check out the drop down quick links in the header at the top of the page. Spend some time getting to know the lore and world to see if this is a place you'd really like to sink your teeth into :D

I also welcome you to join us on our discord server. There's usually always someone lurking who can help point you in the right direction!

All the best!
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)