Completed Full Silver Straitjacket II

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Full Silver Straitjacket II

Postby Okara on August 7th, 2018, 7:54 pm

Evarista

Morphing 2
Observation 4
Rhetoric 3
Persuasion 2

Morphing: Producing Bioluminescent Silk
A Commission at Azure Tailoring
Hwyn: Apprenticed at Azure’s Tailoring
Hwyn: Reunited at Last
Hwyn: Believed He was Unwanted
Hwyn: Spent Time in the Galatos Orphanage
Galatos Commorancy: Hauntings and Missing Children
Similarities of the Temple and the Commorancy
Evarista: An Internal Liberation

Rewards/Penalties/Notes
This was a very interesting read, Evarista’s reunion with Hwyn was poignant and beautifully written. The emotional depth of their reunion was evident, and it will be interesting to see how Evarista continues to develop after the internal changes you hinted at. I didn’t award many lores for the morphing because it seemed like you had lores that already covered them. If I was mistaken or missed something though, please send me a PM and we can work it out.

Hwyn

Rewards/Penalties/Notes
I was unable to give you your grade as your seasonal expenses are not up to date. Please update your ledger and resubmit for grading. I have sent you a PM with this info as well.

Please edit your post in your grade request to reflect that it has been graded. PM me with any questions.

Okara
Great stories start with humble beginnings.

Words: 218993
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 12:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous