[Note by Luminescence] Rothen

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rothen

Postby Rothen on August 27th, 2018, 4:19 am

Rothen

Appearance

Race: Inarta
Caste: Avora
Birthday: 10, Winter, 490
Birthplace: Wind Reach

Appearance: 5’ 5’’, Brown eyes, flaming red hair draping to the shoulders. Medium build, thin with a small physique due to regularly sharing available food. A large vertical scar on each thigh reminds Rothen of his past and his duty to Rak'keli.

Character Concept

Though a small price to pay in exchange for his own life, Rothen is bound Rak'keli and the healing arts. After a too-close encounter with death Rothen was marked for healing. Rothen now seeks to continue his healing legacy and aid fellow citizens in surviving the trials and tribulations of the difficult life in Wind Reach.

Character History

Born to parents in the Chiet caste of Wind Reach, Rothen had the typical upbringing of a Yasi male. Always being somewhat of a lone eagle, Rothen could often be finding exploring the architecture of Wind Reach and daring to sit on the peaks and watch the majestic birds take flight.

When Rothen was an active boy of 11, a steep fall from the cliffs of Wind Reach left his legs battered and broken. With bones protruding from his thighs, it was evident that he would never again climb the steep bluffs back to the peaks of wind reach. For what seemed like days he prayed for a swift death, but was instead answered by the goddess Rak’keli. Seeing the goodwill in Rothen’s heart, Rak’keli presented Rothen with a choice. His options were to die without pain, or to be marked by the goddess spend the rest of his days studying the healing arts and helping those in need. Unprepared to die, he chose the latter. He awoke laying on the ground, his bones mended and his spirit restored. He easily made the climb back to the peaks of Wind Reach and immediately sought out the healer Micquel. After relaying the story to him, Micquel took Rothen under his wing as an apprentice healer.

Rothen has been hungry for the knowledge and experience that the opportunity has offered ever since, and spends his days studying the workings of the body, mind, and spirit. He continues to be a devoted follower of Rak’keli.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Nari
Poor Language:

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Medicine 26SP 26 Competent
Botany 12 SP 12 Novice
Herbalism 12 SP 12 Novice
Falconry 10 RB 10 Novice

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Wind Reach Geography
Lore of Importance of Castes

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Bryda
-Simple Sontav
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Katinu
-Leather ankle boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Glass Comb
-Glass Brush
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Pinions

Heirloom: Copper ring, once worn by his father. Keeps it on a leather necklace.

Housing

House: Darniva Commonrooms – Rothen has claimed a small room in the Darniva commons for his sleeping quarters and study space.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Pinions 100 Pinions

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!

Last edited by Rothen on August 27th, 2018, 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rothen
Player

Words: 1005
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2018, 3:46 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Rothen

Postby Luminescence on August 27th, 2018, 4:55 am

Let me shed some light on the situation

Hi, Rothen! I'm Luminescence, and I'm here to help; you're on the right track but there are a few small things with your CS you'll need to fix before you can start playing.

*Your caste: Please make sure to discuss your caste with Solstice if you haven't already, as she is the DS of Wind Reach.

*Your age: Since winter 518 hasn't passed yet, Rothen would only be 27.

*Your history/gnosis: As discussed in chat, make sure to apply to the Help Desk with your gnosis story. It should definitely be more detailed than what you have on your CS currently, but don't go overboard either; 1 - 1.5k words is usually the recommended.

*Your languages: Modern Common is simply called 'Common'. Growing up an Inarta in Wind Reach, you would probably also know Nari at a basic level at least.

*Your skills: Please note where you got your skills from; you can simply put 'SP' for starting package, and 'RB' for racial bonus; which you seem to be missing! Inarta get +10 to either glassblowing, falconry, or a bow weapon of your choice. (These should be listed as Weapon: Shortbow or Weapon: Longbow, etc.) The total column is not for how many skill points you have total, it should be for the total of that specific skill.

*Your possessions: Please remove 'or barechested' from your possessions list. You must pick either sandals OR ankle boots, and you must pick one of the listed materials for your comb and brush.

Once you have made the above corrections, please let me know so that I can remove this intervention. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or find me in chat.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)