[Note by Luminescence] Glofrithu Baldrson

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Glofrithu Baldrson

Postby Luminescence on September 20th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Let me shed some light on the situation

Welcome to Miz, Glofrithu; I'm Luminescence, and I'm here to help. Before you can begin playing, there are some things you need to fix with your CS.

*Your race: It's fine if Glofrithu is 25% Vantha and you can definitely specify that, but at that point with the bloodline so diluted you would just be considered a human. Please note this on your CS and change your race to match on your profile; you can do this through the User Control Panel.

*Your appearance: You seem to be missing a description of your character's appearance. It doesn't have to be long, but you should include at least a sentence or two describing him.

*Your concept/history: Just so you're aware, traveling in Mizahar is not easy to do. It's very dangerous as well as expensive. Also, the Watchtowers are not an easy thing to study; there are few left, and as far as I know, the ones that exist are not very close to cities. Just something to keep in mind; if you want to study them in-game, it's going to take a lot of effort on your part, and is more of a long-term goal.

*Your skills: Please don't break up your skills into categories such as 'magic', etc. They should be alphabetized, and if you want to further break them up, they can be organized by competency as well. 'Smithing' is not a skill; there is blacksmithing, locksmithing, metalsmithing, and weaponsmithing; please pick one. 'Therapy' also isn't a skill, but Psychology is. You cannot start with Magecrafting as a skill; you must learn it in-game. Also, please specify where your skills come from; SP for starting package, and RB for racial bonus. As a human, you get +15 RB in one skill of your choice.

Don't forget to explain in your history where exactly Glofrithu learned these magic skills, as magic is not common enough to just assume he picked it up from anywhere.

*Your lores: Your lores are slightly too broad; also, I would highly suggest taking a lore on either Nysel or Priskil if not both given your history. (God: Nysel or Lore of Nysel, and Goddess: Priskil or Lore of Priskil) If you wish to keep your lores, I would adjust the first one to something such as 'Lore of Making Paint from Plants'. I'm a bit hesitant about the second lore in general since knowledge of Aquiras is iffy since the Valterrian; if you really want to keep it rather than changing it to one of the ones I suggested, please message me about it and we can figure out the details.

*Your possessions: Please list your starting package items as being from your SP, not as gifts. Also, you need to do some serious editing on the details of these items; SP clothing and items are supposed to be simple and basic. A simple material such as cotton or leather, or a simple modifier like dyeing is acceptable for SP clothing; adding embroidery, buttons, epaulets, fleece lining, etc. is not. If you want additional clothing with those modifiers, please purchase them. Also, you can safely assume socks are included in undergarments.

You have also listed some of your items twice, under both 'backpack' and 'home'; you're free to organize your possessions list as you like, but please only list each item once.

*Your heirloom: Your heirloom is much too expensive; it should be an item worth 50 GM or less. A small steel mirror is 10 GM, and according to the Gemstones wiki page, pearls are worth 75 GM per rough carat. Please modify your heirloom accordingly so that it falls within the allowed price range.

*Your ledger: Since you are starting in Lhavit, don't forget to change your currency from GM to kina. It is a 1:1 ratio, with topaz kina being equal to SM, and jade kina being equal to CM. Also, don't forget to subtract the extra items you purchased from your ledger.

*Your housing: I assume you're still figuring out your housing, but just a reminder; for permanent housing you can live at the Okomo Estates in a cottage with a garden, or in a simple apartment at the Solar Winds. Otherwise, you can cash in your housing for an extra 500 kina and rent from somewhere.

Once you've made the above corrections, let me know so that I can remove this intervention; if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me or find me in chat.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Previous