Hello I'm new here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello I'm new here

Postby Darius Tan on September 27th, 2018, 5:40 am

1)Name: Darius Tan

2)RP EXP: I have a little bit of experience in role playing, and most of it is in the fantasy genre.

3)Discovery: I found this place while looking for a place to RP with a fantasy setting.

4)RP Style: I don't really have a favorite style, I usually conform to what is being used.

5)Likes/Dislikes: I like writing about adventure with some action, and romance if that happens, but not required. I enjoy a good story about a character/characters growing up and/or maturing. I don't like stories where everything is completely dark or negative. I think the stories should be more positive and show the humanity.

6/7)Feelings Towards Here: I like it, I love how the world is developed and unique. Also that there is this openness for new people to express themselves and make a mark for themselves. There is nothing that has made me have a negative outlook of this place, I hope it stays that way.

8)Benefits: I would like to get new friendships, and be able to create stories with other people with characters that are unique and special.

9)Expansions: As of this moment, nothing seems to be needing an expansion or improvement. I like everything as it is.

10)Anything Else: I would like people to know that I am a bit timid/shy when first starting out, but will open up. Also I would like others to know that I am always open to talk about new ideas and stories.
Darius Tan
Player

Words: 1936
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2018, 5:21 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello I'm new here

Postby Antipodes on September 27th, 2018, 6:06 am

Hello there and welcome! So glad you found us :) I'm Antipodes, a character sheet liason here on Miz, and I'm here to help in any way I can. If you have any questions or would like to chat then feel free to join our discord server. It's a great place to get real-time answers and toss ideas around. No rush, of course! You're welcome to join it at any time (I know how it is to be shy).

Have you given any thought to what you might like to get out of your experience here on Miz? What sort of character or concept you would like to try your hand at?
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Hello I'm new here

Postby Ismay on September 28th, 2018, 2:48 pm

Hello! I'm also new, just finished my character yesterday. Everyone's super helpful, this is a damn great place. Hope you have as much fun as I've been having!
Ismay
Player

Words: 7256
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2018, 4:06 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello I'm new here

Postby Teeryian Khohen on September 30th, 2018, 6:59 pm

I'm new here too! Joined yesterday, and am finishing fleshing out my character! Mizahar has a great community full of people so far! :)
WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS, FRIDAYS UPDATE POSTS.

Teeryian works at the Catholicon for 8 Kina/day. *APPROVED BY LUMINESCENCE*

Teeryians CS || Plotnotes || Healing || Konti || The Okomo Estates || Lhavit
Teeryian Khohen
Player

Words: 23476
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2018, 4:38 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes