Lani's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Lani's Templates

Postby Lani Stranger on November 13th, 2018, 3:13 am

Title
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Title
... ...

Title
≻ ...

Last edited by Lani Stranger on December 2nd, 2018, 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Flashback Journal

TITLE

"For me, the ages between 9 and 12 were great because it was before you wore any masks, and you had some autonomy in the world. You had some freedom, and you felt you had unlimited ambition. It's when you thought, 'I'm going to write plays. I'm going to be president. I'm going to do this; I'm going to do that.' And then it all falls apart." -Claire Messud
Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Journal

Sphinx of Black Quartz, judge my vow.

"As though in her heart she was not a travel writer at all, as her mother had said she wished to be, but simply a traveler, in the purer form, someone who collects impressions, dense anatomies of feeling, but does not care to record them." -Don DeLillo
Lani Stranger
Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Letter

Postby Lani Stranger on November 13th, 2018, 3:14 am

TITLE
Caption

"If the portraits of our absent friends are pleasant to us, which renew our memory of them and relieve our regret for their absence by a false and empty consolation, how much more pleasant are letters which bring us the written characters of the absent friend." -Héloïse d'Argenteuil
Lani Stranger
Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 6:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

OOC

Postby Lani Stranger on November 13th, 2018, 3:14 am

“In order to erase his personal history the warrior must create around himself a fog in which nothing about him seems tangible. Only tangible people have personal history." -Théun Mares

Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 6:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Door

Postby Lani Stranger on November 13th, 2018, 3:15 am

"The old house had a thousand doors in it. All old houses do. You can see them if you know how to look: the noontime shadow of a windowpane crawling with intent across a floor; unmeasured angles of wall meeting wall; fireplaces grown chill with unused years. Archways with unseen contours you can trace with a finger in the cracks as brick grinds against brick in settling walls. Some nights, and some houses are doorways entire, silhouettes against the evening's last light black on black like an opening into a darker sky. You just have to look. An eye-corner glance will do, if you don't turn and stare and explain it away." -Michael Montoure
Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 6:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Vino Aquiras - Mauriel

Postby Lani Stranger on November 13th, 2018, 3:17 am

"I came to see myself one day and it was like looking into a mirror. I came to see that at any given moment, I am both equally ready to stay and to leave. It’s like I always have my luggage with me and I can unpack or repack on short notice. I guess that’s something you can call a traveler’s heart. You are ready to stay with every atom in your body; but you are also ready to leave that way. You’re not afraid of forever but you’re also not afraid of nothing at all." -C. JoyBell C.
Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 6:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Mountains

Postby Lani Stranger on November 13th, 2018, 3:17 am

"Although I deeply love oceans, deserts and other wild landscapes, it is only mountains that beckon me with that sort of painful magnetic pull to walk deeper and deeper into their beauty. They keep me continuously wanting to know more, feel more, see more." -Victoria Erickson
Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Mirror

Postby Lani Stranger on November 19th, 2018, 7:19 pm

“When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations.” –David Icke

Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 5:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Flower

Postby Lani Stranger on December 2nd, 2018, 8:14 pm

"Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun." -Don Miguel Ruiz
Last edited by Lani Stranger on February 15th, 2019, 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Next