[Note by Luminescence] Nerizanna

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Nerizanna

Postby Nerizanna Croimond on December 15th, 2018, 6:46 pm

Nerizanna Croimond

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: Day 45 of Winter, 500 AV
Birthplace: Lhavit

Appearance: Nerizanna stands at 5”6 and weighs 138 lbs. Her skin is the color of warm ivory, her freckles in splatters on the apples of her cheeks. Her straight chestnut brown hair falls to the middle of her back when it's pinned up in a high ponytail (the state in which it's usually in), and just about reaches her thighs when it's kept down. Warm brown eyes, small but wide, sit doe-like upon her delicate-looking face, and are framed by thick lashes as well as barely-there signs of sleep deprivation (i.e. eyebags). A small, button-shaped nose sits above her thin, pink lips, almost like finishing touches to her already soft features.

Character Concept

Nerizanna overall has a bubbly and polite personality at first glance. She's caring, organized (most of the time), and curious about everything. Even as a child, Nerizanna has had this bout of curiosity with her that never seemed to leave her person. It is said that children are often curious about the world, yes, but young Nerizanna had this genuinely curious spirit that loved to learn about anything and everything that Mizahar had to offer: history, religion, even mathematics. However, she's always had a fascination with science—particularly, the flora of Mizahar. When she was young, her idea of “fun” was to collect “samples” of plants and take notes in her journal of where they are usually found, how they look like, etc. (I kid you not, she would just sit there and take notes.) Now, in her late teens, her maturity has somewhat evolved from what it once was, but her curiosity about the world still bursts with life, and her love for learning still burns with the intensity of determination and intent.

Unfortunately, because of this love for learning, she has been called 'eccentric' more than once in her life. Despite being slightly ostracized by her peers, however, she doesn't mind at all, because it means she's mostly left alone and kept out of the spotlight. Nerizanna is introverted and would rather keep to herself, mostly because she finds it hard to connect or socialize with other people she doesn't know well. That is not to say that she hates socializing, it's just that she has never figured out how to. It doesn't help that she's clumsy, and often talks formally with words not normally in the quote-unquote “everyday vocabulary”. Also, just as she has a penchant for knowledge, she subsequently has a natural gravitation towards telling the truth. This may be a strength, as honesty is a good value to have, but it can also be a huge weakness, because it means she can't lie to save her life. Neither can she immediately tell if someone is lying or not, which can actually do the opposite of saving her life.

She has never left the walls of Lhavit, but now and then, she finds herself dreaming of it. She's only a Novitiate—an unmarked, first-tier Seeker—but sometimes she tries to imagine what it might be like to be in the Enterprises department: to travel the world in pursuit of knowledge and discovery. She thinks about it, but then again, she probably wouldn't survive out there in the wild, with her clumsiness and her limited survival skills. (But oh, how she wishes.)

Character History

Nerizanna does not remember her parents. She was raised by her aunt and uncle, Aleena and Campos Croimond, and they are the only family she has ever known. It was not a big surprise when they told her that she was their ward rather than their daughter—in fact, it explained a lot, as she apparently took after her mother's warm, tan tones, and neither the blonde and fair appearance of Campos nor the dark midnight complexion of Aleena. What was not explained, however, was why she was being raised by them instead of their actual parents. She just knew that they had died when she was around a year old—they were healers, after all, and it could be a dangerous job at times. Campos and Aleena are happy to tell her about them anytime, but their death seems to be a tidbit of information they wish to keep from Nerizanna, much to her frustration.

Besides that, though, Nerizanna has lived a relatively quiet and peaceful life with her aunt and uncle, and she couldn't be happier.

Relationships

FAMILY
still being approved

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Botany 10 SP 10 Novice
History 5 SP 5 Novice
Mathematics 5 SP 5 Novice
Observation 15 SP, 15 RB 30 Competent
Writing 15 SP 15 Novice

Lores

Lore of Religion: Eyris
Lore of Lhavitian flora (it's her favorite thing to study, and what she normally reads about as much as possible, even in her free time)

Possessions

-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Kina

Heirloom: A medium-sized leather-bound journal. It hasn't been passed down through generations, or anything, but it was given to her by Aleena. She found it in a shop in the Zintia and immediately thought to give it to Nerizanna. Nerizanna's hoping to save its pages for when she travels--if that ever happens.

Housing

House: still being approved

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Kina 100 Kina

Thread List
Last edited by Nerizanna Croimond on December 16th, 2018, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nerizanna Croimond
Player

Words: 3261
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2018, 6:21 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Nerizanna

Postby Luminescence on December 15th, 2018, 8:05 pm

Let me shed some light on the situation

Welcome to Miz, Nerizanna; I'm Luminescence, and I'm here to help. Before you continue, there are some things you need to fix with your CS.

*Your CS title: The title of your CS should be the same as your full account name; please edit this accordingly.

*Your history: Sunberth does not have a government, so it is unlikely they would reach out to another distant city for healers; however, Nerizanna's parents may have chosen to travel there themselves for one reason or another. Please keep in mind that travelling in Mizahar is incredibly dangerous, time-consuming, and expensive. It would take a lot longer than 34 days to reach Sunberth from Syliras, let alone go there, do things, and then return home.

Likewise, it takes a full 2 seasons to travel from Lhavit to Syliras; that's not a journey someone would make that frequently, no matter the reason why. It's simply not feasible.

*Your family: You're more than welcome to detail out Nerizanna's family, however, if you want to use them as NPCs in-game you'll need to register them somewhere. I suggest taking a look at the NPC lore page if you haven't already; they can either be applied for in the Help Desk as personal NPCs, or you can submit them as city NPCs in Lhavit's development thread.

*Your skills: Please organize your skills alphabetically. 'Reading/Retaining Information' is not a skill; there is a list of possible skills you can take in the wiki. I highly recommend swapping your 'Observation' skill points for something else, since it is by far the easiest skill to earn points in through writing.

Also, you seem to be missing your racial bonus (RB); as a human, you get +15 to one skill of your choice. Keep in mind there is a maximum of 30 for starting skills, including using your RB.

*Your lores: Your second lore is too broad; please pick lore of Lhavitian flora OR fauna.

*Your possessions: Please pick a cloak OR coat.

*Your housing: Unfortunately, your housing is not appropriate. If you want your NPCs to run a business, I'd ask that you please submit it in Lhavit's development thread; however, your PC would not be allowed to live there. Starting houses are the same for everyone; for permanent housing, there are cottages (with gardens) in the Okomo Estates, or apartments in the Solar Winds. Alternatively, you can cash in your housing for 500 kina and rent from somewhere within the city.

The exception to this is if you yourself want to run a business, in which case after receiving approval from Gillar in the business plans subforum, your PC may live there.

*Link to your CS: Please don't forget to link your CS to your profile; you can do so through the User Control Panel.

Once you have made the above corrections, let me know so that I can remove this intervention. Otherwise, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or find me in chat!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)