Thread Partners Wanted

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Thread Partners Wanted

Postby Itt on January 27th, 2019, 9:23 am

Hey everyone! A returning player here!

I'm currently looking for potential partners with my character Itt who is currently in Ravok. Itt has no connections or possessions at the current moment so getting him a friend or two, or at least a familiar face would get this ball of algae rolling.

To pitch my character, Itt is a young Kelvic sloth who knows little about the world outside of Syliras who is fascinated by birds and the concept of flight. He easily entertained, but birds fascinate him more than most things. He's not the smartest person but is generally friendly in an unfriendly world and is trying to make his way in this new city.

My goals for Itt this season are to get him a job (or something that will cover his living expenses), get him some friends/familiar faces, learn about the concept of religion (Learning about Zulrav is especially helpful), and just give him some life experience. These don't have to be the threads we do, they are just ideas if you happen to be doing something similar, or are interested. I up for basically anything though, including action threads, social threads, dramatic threads, dream threads, anything really. I just want to get this character off the ground.

If you're at all interested, feel free to reply here or PM and I'll be in touch.
Itt
Sleepy Head

Words: 147703
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2012, 3:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Artist (1)