[Wilderness] Divine anguish (Talhar and Dusk)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

[Wilderness] Divine anguish (Talhar and Dusk)

Postby Seth on January 4th, 2011, 11:17 am

Maius:

• +1 Soulmist Projection XP
  • +1 Possession XP
  • +1 Materialization XP

Lores: True Pain, True Rage, The Feel of Death, Fate's Door, What it is to Overgive, Soulmist (what it is).

The Method behind my Madness :
I awarded you a point in each of your ghost skills, simply because you used each of them for a brief time! It wouldn't hurt to go into a little more detail when using these skills. Find different ways to describe it, or different ways for your character to use it! Since it is a major part of a ghost, and will be almost the only skills you use in RPs to come... Go bonkers with it!

Talhar:

• +2 Running XP
  • +2 Javelin XP
  • +1 Brawling XP

Lores: The Fear of Death, How to throw a Lucky Shot, How it feels to Kill, Ghosts (what they really are).

The Method behind my Madness :
You were awarded the Running XP because... well, you ran a lot! You described yourself running TO Talhar when he first screamed, and you also described yourself running away from the bandits! Those two sections popped out at me, so I gave you rewards for your detail! Javelin XP was a given, as you used it a few times within the fight. Brawling occurred at one point, where you mixed it up with yet another bandit!

Good thread, guys! It was really a tragic event for our Ghost, and I was happy to see Talhar yanked into his foolhardy revenge. It was a fun read, and it looks like you guys had a great time with it.
Seth
Retired Staff

Words: 100299
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous