OOC Info [OOC Thread] Fire's Flock

A place to communicate with the rest of Wind Reach's Inhabitants!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[OOC Thread] Fire's Flock

Postby Oresnya Cacao on March 11th, 2019, 4:05 am

Hello, everyone. I thought I'd just pop in real quick to let everyone know I'm on call for the first half of this week and I'll be traveling for the second half. I probably won't be around much, but I will try to check my messages, Discord, etc. at least once daily just in case anyone has questions for me or ideas to bounce off me. I may even find some time to write a little while I'm on the plane. Anyways, merry Sunday evening to you all.
Oresnya Cacao
The Chain sets us free.

Words: 167371
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 3:38 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Comet on April 12th, 2019, 1:19 am

Hello everyone! I've come to join you. I plan to play a glassblower Ethaefal, and I'm actively looking for thread partners. Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.
Comet
Player

Words: 10854
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2019, 8:21 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Comet on April 25th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Hello, everyone!

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I'll be on the road to Turkey. A friend and I got a really good deal on this, and as the holidays line up perfectly with Orthodox Easter and the Labor day celebrations, he doesn't have to take too many days off either. I'll get in as many replies/start as many threads as I can prior to going, but once I go, I'm gone until the late afternoon/early evening of the 5th (borders being gracious). I somehow thought I had already posted an announcement of some sort, but apparently this never came to pass. It's been a while since last I had a proper trip, so I'm excited. Looking forward to writing with you all when I return.

Cheers!
Comet
Player

Words: 10854
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2019, 8:21 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Solstice on April 25th, 2019, 4:13 pm

Thanks for the update Comet! I hope you have fun on your trip!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Solstice on May 9th, 2019, 4:52 pm

Hi everyone! As the season starts cycling towards a close, I wanted to touch base on a few things.

Firstly, welcome to all our new people! Wind Reach has just bloomed beautifully this season and I'm thrilled we have so many new players. As a reminder, if you're having trouble thinking up things to write I am always willing to offer story prompts! Typically I will offer moderated threads too, but at the moment life is a little too busy for me to do moderated threads other than the ones I've already promised.

In addition, I've decided to move the Hunt for the Beast quest until next season. This will give everyone a little bit more time to get settled, and also give me a chance to finish up the modded thread from last season. I'll also be checked out caste registration and handing out the required SS threads presently. I haven't forgotten about your NPC submission Oresenya! I need to be at home to fix it up though, coding the info on my phone will be a pain. My plan is to get that handled tonight or tomorrow.

Finally, I would like to remind everyone to get their job threads started! Remember, you have to have two job threads of at least 2500 words each per season in order to maintain your caste. As long as you at least get them started I won't be too strict, but once we tick over into June then all threads this season are grandfathered and you can't make new ones. This is especially important in Wind Reach. The trade off for no living expenses is doing your job threads every season. I'll be keeping a close eye on who has and hasn't done them.

On that note, feel free to dm me on discord or pm me here if you have any questions! Happy writing everyone!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Solstice on May 31st, 2019, 2:41 pm

Hello everyone! Are we all ready for Summer? This is your last reminder to put placeholders down before the season ticks over!

Secondly, this season the Calendar will be coming out a little late. The registry will be up as usual at the proper time, but in addition to struggling with some health issues right now, I also have family visiting this weekend which I only see once in a blue moon. I may try to work on the Calendar a bit in between, and concievably I could have it up Monday at the earliest, but I feel that it's better to take a little bit of time with it rather than rush it out. I want all of you to have the best Calendar possible! It will be my writing priority until it is done. In the meantime, please feel free to come to me with questions, comments and concerns. See you next season!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Solstice on August 6th, 2019, 3:34 am

Hi everyone! Time for a quick update. Everyone who requested castes have been approved, and their caste has been added to their SS thread and as such the Valintar thread has been cleared out. In addition, I went through and approved all the NPCs waiting, as well as adding them to the NPC database. Also, don't forget about the Quest that has been posted! It's my first real quest, so I hope everyone enjoys it. As always, if anyone has questions or comments please let me know!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Inkara on August 15th, 2019, 12:36 pm

G R E E T I N G S

O O C

Hello, Wind Reach. I recently joined the site and the city, lucky enough to wrap my sheet up yesterday. While I wait for approval, I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. My character, Inka, is a Chiet woman who works at the Infirmary. While I am going to gather skills for healing people, her long-term specialty will be in animal care. If you have any PCs with pets, mounts, or just want to meet her, I'm happy to thread. Since the season is a bit closer to wrapping up, I will be prioritizing plots that can be used for job threads. Hope to talk with you all very soon. :)
Inkara
Animal Enthusiast

Words: 7567
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2019, 1:06 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Turrin on August 22nd, 2019, 3:14 am

Hello Wind Reach, I wanted to say hi to everyone playing in the city, and I hope to be threading with everyone in the city soon. I know the summer season is coming to end, but if anyone would like to thread in fall with Turrin. Send me a pm. I hope to play with all you soon. :)
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Oresnya Cacao on August 23rd, 2019, 3:16 am

Hey everyone, it just occurred to me that there is an event at the end of the season that is either a celebration or a memorial depending on the events of the quest thread. I was wondering if anyone would want to join in on that. We can set up a thread with placeholders for us all and wait for the results of the quest before we actually start it. Let me know.
Oresnya Cacao
The Chain sets us free.

Words: 167371
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 3:38 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

PreviousNext