[Endrykas] Cleanliness (Aiken)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Aiken on October 12th, 2010, 10:45 pm

"Yes?" Aiken asked, looking up for a quick minute to let Denen read his lips. He didn't want to stop at all, but he also didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

"Something wrong Denen?"
Aiken
Player

Words: 33294
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2010, 3:48 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Denen Sunsinger on October 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Denen was shaking violently now, but he was trying to hide it. He was embarrassed by how nervous he was. But the fact of the matter was that he was quite naked, save for his boots and small clothes around his knees, in front of a very handsome man, and it had nothing to do with medicine.

"Are we...Are we going to...I mean...I..." He was quiet a moment, before he managed to speak. "Are we going to m-mate?"
Denen Sunsinger
The Third Wife

Words: 189953
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on October 13th, 2010, 4:09 am

Sam had been silent with the wolf cubs when they proved resistant to waking up; they were so adorable asleep that he wanted to preserve them in that state so he could show Denen the adorable-ness. The kind-hearted healer boy would likely melt at the sight, and Sam wanted to make him comfortable here at his humble camp.

What he saw when he flipped open the tent flap and ducked inside was so unexpected that he nearly dropped a cub, which caused him to squeeze the other one too tightly in response, which caused a yelp, and then he was ducking to catch the other so it wouldn't hit ground, and then he was backing out, hoping against hope that he wouldn't step on the tent flap wrong and bring the whole thing down about their ears and penii... EARS!

The cubs were squirming because they smelled their father and because Sam was trying to cover their eyes. Not that there was anything wrong with Aiken rutting with Denen or...

"SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!"
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Denen Sunsinger on October 13th, 2010, 6:09 am

Denen was about to have an answer when he felt a slight stirring in the air. His blue eyes turned toward the flap of the tent, where Sam was standing now, holding puppies and looking somewhat horrified. His own expression instantly melted into one of mortification, and he tried to crawl off of Aiken. His thin hands tugged at his small clothes, jerking them into place, and he groped about for his tunic.

"S-Sam!" He choked out. "Oh, g-g-goddess! I am so...so sorry!" He struggled to get up, though his excitement made that painful, and he whimpered, pushing down against the swelling. Had they been wrong in doing such a thing? He thought of how his father would have reacted, and felt sick with worry that it might upset Sam as well.

He looked back to Aiken, panicked, and tugged at his own hair. "Are w-w-we in trouble?"
Denen Sunsinger
The Third Wife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aiken on October 24th, 2010, 8:11 pm

Aiken closed his eyes and sighed as he moved his weight over. He wasn't nervous or afraid, just disappointed, mostly at himself. It wasn't a terrible turn of events, but he felt bad that Sam had to see it and Denen was panicking and that he could sit there without feeling wrong about it.

Which he didn't. Why feel wrong about something that makes you feel good? He hardly understood how that made sense to anyone, confused at how the boy before him was struggling for cover. It was just a minor interruption... but it was also Sam. Aiken should have been feeling this from a more human perspective, to know what Sam felt.

"I doubt it, Denen. Just calm down, it'll be fine."
Aiken
Player

Words: 33294
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2010, 3:48 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on October 24th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Outside the tent, Sam was still juggling cubs and blushing. He knew about that sort of action, and had nothing against it, but the surprise had really done him in and then he went and embarrassed himself. He hoped they wouldn't be upset with him, and after a moment's pause he started toward the other tent so he could play with the cubs while the boys played in Denen's tent.

Of course, he wondered if he should have been picking up clues and hints. Though he had traveled a good deal, he wasn't exactly cosmopolitan. Knowing something existed and having a keen sense of when it was going on were quite different things. But then, as he took the cubs back into their makeshift den, he wondered if Aiken had been having such thoughts about him all that time. There was a bond forming between them, surely, ever since they had worked together to take down that bear in the Sylira wilderness.

Perhaps he would ask someone for advice. But whom?

He sat down in his tent with the cubs flailing in his lap, nipping at his hands. They were hungry after their nap. All he could think, though, was to hope that Aiken and Denen weren't going to up and leave him alone with nobody but his horses.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Denen Sunsinger on October 25th, 2010, 1:28 am

Denen felt sick, as though he had done something horribly wrong in allowing for the thing to come so close to happening. He was pale and shaky, realizing, or feeling, at the very least, that he had betrayed Sam's trust. He reached up to brush back his mussed hair and gave a shaken sigh.

Aiken told him to calm himself, and Denen nodded silently. He reached for his tunic, which he held absently, looking to Aiken with uncertainty. He wanted to continue, but he wasn't sure if the moment was completely lost or not. He held his tunic close to his chest, trembling as he waited for his body to calm.

"S-Sorry," he whispered. "I...I got scared." He chewed his lower lip. "W-What should...should we do?"
Denen Sunsinger
The Third Wife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cardinal on January 5th, 2011, 8:35 pm

Denen

Skills
Herbalism 3
Medicine 1

Lore
Making out is awesome, Getting walked in on

Sama'el

Lore
Always Knock Before Entering a Tent

Aiken

Skills
Seduction 4

Lore
What Deaf Means

Notes: I would say that I'd like to have seen this finished, but I fear sounding like a big old perv. Oh well, I'll say it anyway. Denen's internal reactions were quite fascinating, and Sam's initial reaction had me giggling outloud. What was written was awesome, y'all. Keep up the good work, and I'll continue to love my job of reading these for folks. :)
Note: I am getting back into the groove of things. Thank you for your patience.
Assistant Storyteller of Endrykas
My Office | Endrykas Lore | Endrykas Play | Drykas Lore
Cardinal
Secretly Itzpapalotl

Words: 12425
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2010, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous