OOC Info [Wind Reach] Spring 519AV Character Registry

Register your character here if you plan on roleplaying in Wind Reach during Spring of 519AV.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Wind Reach] Spring 519AV Character Registry

Postby Solstice on February 26th, 2019, 10:14 pm

If you are playing your PC in Wind Reach during Spring of 519, please register! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Name goes here!
Age, Sex, Race: Self explanatory
Caste and Job: What is your rank, status? What’s your job, have an eagle? Put that here!
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Give me dates!
Purpose Within WR: Resident, Visitor, Trader?
Describe your character in a short abstract: Short and sweet!

Likes to Thread About: What sort of things do you like to write in thread?
Hates to Thread About: What do you hate threading about?
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Positive? Negative? Learn some skills?
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: More quests? More locations? Let me know!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes or No
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: And she shall answer!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Oresnya Cacao on March 2nd, 2019, 4:09 pm

Name: Oresnya or Widow
Age, Sex, Race: A 23 year old, female Symenestra
Caste and Job: Chiet, usually found at Felicity’s Fabrics as a seamstress
Arrival and Length of Stay: Winter the 6th, 518 AV until forever (you’ll never be able to get rid of me)
Purpose within Wind Reach: Oresnya aims to become a resident to find Yora’s sibling and loved ones
What’s Oresnya like? Oresnya is dedicated to a singular cause at the moment, and that is finding the people who knew and cared about her late sister Yora. While she is focused on this, she doesn’t object to having fun when it arises. She does try to make herself useful as she knows this will benefit her search.
Thread likes? Social threads that explore the connections between people. I’m not opposed to an action thread here or there, but Or’s not much help in a fight.
Thread dislikes? Threads with no intention to go anywhere or accomplish anything
How would I like to see Oresnya change this season? I’d like Oresnya’s independence to really begin to shine through, for her to force the Inarta to allow her to be involved rather than wait for their invitation. I also want to highlight her foreignness some more, because I don’t think I’ve done it well enough yet.
What would I like Solstice to focus on? Me! Hahaha. Just kidding. I think you’re on the right track with everything. I do love your writing, so I’d love a modded thread some time. I’ve got to think about what though.
Require mod assistance? Require? No. Want modded threads? Yes. :)
Willing to guest moderate? Yes, actually. If whoever takes the assistance doesn’t mind a slow mod. I think it’d be fun to try.
Question time! I have all sorts of questions about this beast. This might be the most excited I’ve ever been for a plot. That being said, I think all info about it is probably meant to be discovered IC, so I won’t ask any questions about it. Hmm.

Are there going to be any more Gods/Goddesses popping into the Reach any time soon?

Oresnya Cacao
The Chain sets us free.

Words: 167371
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 3:38 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Uerta on March 4th, 2019, 10:57 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Uerta
Age, Sex, Race: 17, male, Inarta
Caste and Job: Avora Hunter
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: 1st day of winter year 501 and staying until fates lead him elsewhere.
Purpose Within WR: Resident
Describe your character in a short abstract: Simple Minded isn't a bad way to describe him. What reason does one have to lie? Sure, there can be times when the truth is best left untold, but he goes out of his way not to lie. And he acts similar. He might employ subterfuge or stealth but he would never lie or go for a attack on something that isn’t aware of it being a prey.
His hobbies are quite easy to figure out if you just ask him, bows and the making of anything related to them. It might be the only thing he truly gets intrusive or starts to push himself onto others about.
He doesn't dream large nor try to force himself upon others unless he sees no other option.

Likes to Thread About: Not entirely sure yet, new to this but I tend to like long winded talks or just everyday interactions.
Hates to Thread About: As said above, new to this so not sure yet.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: learn something and earn something. It’s soon a season change afterall.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I am aware, but feel free to prove me wrong.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet.
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: Can I have a sandwich?
Uerta
Player

Words: 7132
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2019, 5:26 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tythos Everstorm on April 7th, 2019, 4:08 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias:
Tythos Everstorm Coglias, just Ty for short.

Age, Sex, Race:
80, Male, Isur.

Caste and Job:
Cook, and whatever caste that would belong to.

When did you arrive and how long are you staying?:
Left SB around Fall 50th and arrives Spring 1st. He'll be staying for the long haul.

Purpose Within WR:
Visitor; indefinite resident.

Describe your character in a short abstract:
A rather boisterous Isur with a love for cooking and penchant to challenge anyone to a wrestling match who wastes food, and bears the green arm of a Coglias Clan for a reason.

Likes to Thread About:
Cooking, action, adventure, anything intresting.

Hates to Thread About:
Anything that lacks story.

How would you like to see your character change this season?:
I'd enjoy seeing Ty become more of a prominent figure in the city. He's a fresh face, one that will cook food. But learning about falconry or maybe the use of a bow will get him closer to those he cooks for.

What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?:
You are doing great, keep doing what you're doing.

Need Moderator Assistance?:
Yes, so far as the initial things are required to get set up with a job.

Willing to Guest Moderate?:
No, not at the moment.

Ask Your Moderator a Question!:
Other than Wind Eagles, does the city have any other mounts?

Tythos Everstorm
Weather the storm.

Words: 32577
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 8:49 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Comet on April 12th, 2019, 1:40 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Comet

Age, Sex, Race: 0, Female, Ethaefal of Syna/Inarta

Caste and Job: Chiet apprentice glassblower (most likely position)

When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Arrival happens during this season (we still haven't set a date), and the stay should be lengthy unless something unexpected happens.

Purpose Within WR: The nature of her arrival makes her a visitor, but I'm planning for long-term residence.

Describe your character in a short abstract: Comet has just fallen, and as such her thoughts and actions might somewhat stray from my original concept of her. When the shock of the fall wears off a little bit, I plan for her to be a highly industrious and motivated person who always feels like she has one hand stuck up the power outlet. For everything else - feel free to look at the CS.

Likes to Thread About: I'm not yet sure. This is my first substantial expedition into the format.

Hates to Thread About: I'm not sure if I have topics that I dislike threading about, but I do have player traits I always try to avoid in my RP partners. The most important one among these is purely reactive players who never do anything themselves. Playing with a person of this mentality gets very tiring very quickly (at least where tabletop is concerned).

How would you like to see your character change this season?: Her current mindset would be hitting rock bottom. In the current season, there is no way to go but up. In the more distant future, my answer is likely to change.

What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: I'm too new for my word to carry any weight here. I'll have an actual opinion in the coming seasons.

Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes, for the arrival thread. I'll try to do most other things on my own.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: No - but ask me again in a couple of months, and I'll likely be open to the idea.

Ask Your Moderator a Question!: What will happen to that one Vantha NPC? :paranoid:
Comet
Player

Words: 10854
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2019, 8:21 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lani Stranger on April 14th, 2019, 11:03 pm

Alias: Lani Stranger
Age, Sex, Race: 23, Female, Chaktawe/Eypharian
Caste and Job: Chiet, Scribe at the Enclave
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Arrived last Fall, will be leaving this season on the 18th.
Purpose Within WR: Visitor
Describe your character in a short abstract: Lani is a jack-of-all-trades type nomad. She has an intense and curious personality, but a finicky nature, if that makes sense. There are few things she holds dear that she can’t carry on her back, and she doesn’t enjoy the feeling of familiarity, so she throws herself into not preferable situations more than she should. Join her!

Likes to Thread About: Drammmmaaaaa, and action. I like to get Lani into messes as much as possible.
Hates to Thread About: I like to thread pretty much anything, however if you don't contribute anything to the plot or give me something to work with, I no longer like that thread.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: She has spent the last two seasons building a very close relationship with an NPC, Narth, which came to a peak at the end of last season. Now it's time to break her heart (and his) and runaway to Lhavit.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: Nothing in particular since I am leaving you (*sadface*), although I do gotta get off my ass and post for you in the plots we are in!
Need Moderator Assistance?: No
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: Hope you and you're cute pets are doing well!

PS: Sorry I didn't realize I forgot to post in the registry!

Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Elath on May 10th, 2019, 7:32 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Elath

Age, Sex, Race: 21, Male, Inarta

Caste and Job: Chiet, main job is assisting Endals on hunts.

When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Born and raised in Wind Reach! Staying for as long as the city will keep me!

Purpose Within WR: Resident

Describe your character in a short abstract: Elath is a Chiet who is determined to become an Endal. He is hard working, strong willed, cocky, and a little bit of a flirt.

Likes to Thread About: I'm not sure..Mizahar is different from any rp I've ever done. I plan to evolve a lot.

Hates to Thread About: I love writing and roleplay so I doubt I'll hate threading about anything! :)

How would you like to see your character change this season?: I would like to see Elath get to know everybody, grow a little towards becoming an Endal, and maybe learn some new skills!

What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: I'm too new to answer this question, but I would like to say thanks for all the help so far!

Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes, as far as getting started posting. After that I should be able to open the throttle and chug along on my own! :)

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not currently, maybe in the future after I've gained my bearings here at Miz.

Ask Your Moderator a Question!: What's your advice for getting started posting here in Wind Reach. I'm aching to start, but I'm overwhelmed and don't know how to begin.
"I've always loved the sky. It's as if it's a living being, and it has been calling to me for all of my life."
Elath
Player

Words: 1747
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets