Rhysol

God of Evil, Chaos, Betrayal, Lies

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within the confines of this form lies the tangible proof of the prayers of the faithful throughout Mizahar.

Rhysol

Postby Sevris on July 1st, 2019, 5:51 pm

4th Day of Summer 519 A.V

Sevris was alone in his room. It had been far sometime that he had given a proper prayer to the Rhysol by himself. They routinely made prayers to the God of Evil, but it was apart of the routine of Ebonstryfe. Also because he had a personal connection with the God himself. He touched his right shoulder, where Rhysol had marked him with the Chaon.

He owed all that he was to the God. But he should at least show that. He tilted his head and began to speak aloud so that only he could hear him. "My Lord and savior Rhysol. I have fallen ungracefully from your army. I served my punishment from my greed. I squandered the position of Paladin before I could make my mark on the world in your name.

All I ask for is power. The power to vanquish all my fears, all my enemies, all those who stand before you. No matter how, I will gain the power and strength I need to do it. My mistakes will only lead me down the path to retribution. In time I will do all that I promised.

We will walk down a path of untold darkness, as we spread your influence throughout the world. In our darkest times, through chaos, through lies, through your evil. There is only Rhysol. Praise to you my Lord.
"

Sevris finished his prayer by touching his Chaon and flaring its power slightly. Sending a direct message to Rhysol always seemed risky. But of course this was one of the risks of being property of the God of Evil. The risks would be worth it...hopefully.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous