Howdy!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Howdy!

Postby Zenra on August 30th, 2019, 7:51 am

Hello Mizahar!! Feel free to call me Zenra or Zen. It's been a long time, but I first found Mizahar back around 2012. I don't remember how I initially got here, but I didn't stay long and ended up not having computer access for an extended period of time.

For some reason, I feel it calling me back now and look forward to exploring more of this awesome world.

I'm excited to meet today's playerbase, I know the people who were here last time I was were an awesome crew and maybe I'll find someone I know besides the admins.

Cheers!
Zen
Zenra
Player

Words: 224
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2019, 7:38 am
Race: Ghost

Howdy!

Postby Antipodes on August 30th, 2019, 7:59 am

Welcome back! Miz does have that allure; it seems to draw people back in, not matter how long they've been away <3

Do let us know if you have any questions and feel free to take your time reacquainting yourself with the lore. Some things, like city closures, have changed but most is the same, if not improved/elaborated on.

Also, I welcome you to join us on discord! It serves as our chat these days :)
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Howdy!

Postby Zenra on August 30th, 2019, 8:04 am

I did just notice that... what happened to so many of the cities?
Zenra
Player

Words: 224
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2019, 7:38 am
Race: Ghost

Howdy!

Postby Antipodes on August 30th, 2019, 10:52 am

The cities still exist :) We'd prefer to have dedicated STs to manage them, that way members benefit from the attention and it takes the load off the lone admin who manages the Help Desk. Otherwise, it becomes hell for her having to manage everyone's questions, requests, wages, etc. It's mutually beneficial for all but does mean the selection is limited. PCs may still be from any closed city.. the only drawback is not being able to flashback there.

Happy writing!
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Howdy!

Postby Kreig Messer on August 30th, 2019, 6:38 pm

Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay!
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)