Award September's Featured Thread Is...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

September's Featured Thread Is...

Postby Gossamer on September 5th, 2019, 3:28 am

HOT FOOT HUSTLE

I have chosen Hot Foot Hustle for the next featured thread.

Calla's writing is always very fun to read. She's expressive and creative and I love reading what she's getting her character into. This thread is no different. The thread starts off in the middle of the action, and really shows off Calla's personality. She's stubborn, proud, and responsible in a very irresponsible way.

The thread goes on to introduce interesting NPCs with loads of personality despite their brief appearance. Each one different, and each one with their own quirks. I was also happy to see the consequences that come along with the PC's actions and the way that she handled them.

The ending of the thread was very funny, and the whole thing is presented with strong, entertaining writing.

Calla, Congrats! But its your job to select the next featured thread and get a summary in to me by the Middle/End of the month.

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Solstice on September 5th, 2019, 3:38 am

Congrats on the feature! I love reading your threads, and I'm so glad you've earned some recognition! It's well deserved!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Rohka on September 6th, 2019, 3:09 am

The shoe god :D It was fun reading this thread, Calla! Congrats & looking forward to more adventures running around Zeltiva~
Most active on weekends.
Rohka
So?

Words: 428949
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes