Anthoni's Plot Notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Anthoni's Plot Notes

Postby Anthoni Cole on February 23rd, 2018, 4:00 am

Ideas and such for my character. PM me if you'd like to explore some of these ideas below.

Flashbacks
- Explore Anthoni's past by threading about his dying mother. How exactly did this effect him? Perhaps a thread where he is doing a theiving job for the sole purpose of hiring a doctor of sorts to look in on her.

- I have to do a short flashback of him getting into a fight when he was a young boy. Perhaps with a bunch of older kids that call him a whoreson or something like that.

- A thread where he steals a dessert, that would be fun. Just for kicks.

- His mother teaching him to dance, I like this one....

Future Goals

- I have an idea of Keiyara, his sister, learning magic. Or showing signs of magical interest. Perhaps this could get her in trouble and it could be fun to write about. The more drastic thing though id for Keiyara to be killed for showing magical potential. This would devestate Anthoni but I feel like it'd be a good story.

- Stealing from a merchant.

- Getting his ass beat and having his sister fix 'em up.

- Anthoni isn't one to mess around with tavern wenches, due to his mother being one before she died, but I like the idea of him having a one night stand with a woman. He's a man after all and needs what he needs.

-
Anthoni Cole
Sunberth Street Rat

Words: 51153
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2018, 2:46 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Anthoni's Plot Notes

Postby Anthoni Cole on March 12th, 2018, 11:38 pm

Killing Keiyara Plot Outline

This is a story I have for Anthoni to endure, it should last around ten threads total. It will end with Keiyara, Anthoni's little sister, dying in some way. The purpose of this plot is to force Anthoni to finally be alone in the world. His one and only dream is to have him and his sister escape Sunberth by saving up enough Miza's and traveling far away. With the death of his sister we will have to see what his goal is in the end after she's died. What will he do without his little sister steering him towards his goal? Who will he become? Where else will his road lead?

Thread One - This will be a job thread that Anthoni will do. It'll start off with him pickpocketing someone, thus doing his job. He'll pawn off the jewel someone wanted him to steal then give it to the merchant who hired him to steal it. The merchant will pay him his gold, and talk about a job which will pay better for Anthoni if he's interested. Anthoni isn't, as what he does is safer and he's more acusstomed to doing it. So he begins his walk home when a group of thugs beat him bloody in a back alleyway. They steal his gold from his job he just did and Anthoni notices their linked to the merchant which he stole from earlier that day. This thread will end with Anthoni returning home, albeit beaten, and he'll explain to Keiyara what happened. This will also be a way of introducing Keiyara into Anthoni's story.

Thread Two - TBC
Anthoni Cole
Sunberth Street Rat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Anthoni's Plot Notes

Postby Anthoni Cole on November 7th, 2019, 7:26 am

NaNo 2019

Goals
- Develop Keiyara and Anthoni's dynamic better, highlighting the core differences between the two. Such as Anthoni's natural pessimism and Keiyara's idealistic tendencies. Anthoni's continued life of crime and his forcefulness on seeing that Keiyara doesn't have to walk the same path. Keiyara's naive outlook on Sunberth, hoping to change the place, while Anthoni's realistic notions of the city reinforce his criminal behavior. Perhaps even questioning the two characters main dream of one day leaving the city, explaining the motivation as to why.

- Enhance Anthoni's criminal abilities and skills. Complete this by writing solo threads in which Anthoni sinks deeper and deeper into his chosen profession. He's a thief, yes, but more broadly he's a criminal. Anthoni will join the Night Eye's, the reclusive and mysterious gang organization will be his big push into the Sunberth underground. Have him steal, rob, intimidate and cheat others for their coin. All the while polishing the traits of a good low down and dirty criminal.

- Explore his most tragic of gifts, the mark from Dira goddess of death. Have Anthoni see the ghostly figures of the dead, speak with them, guide them to the afterlife with a gentle push. Maybe explain to his sister just how he received that curse, as he sees it, on his soul. How he mercifully killed his mother that dark and stormy night.
Anthoni Cole
Sunberth Street Rat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets