[Note by Luminescence] Flavius

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Flavius

Postby Flavius on July 8th, 2020, 8:42 am

Flavius

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 32/Winter/498
Birthplace: Sunberth

Appearance: Desmond is six feet tall. He had black hair and blue eyes. Broad shouldered and well muscled. Has a crooked nose from getting it broken in a few fights and has a scar over his right eyebrow from a broken bottle.

Character Concept

Desmond Works as a enforcer for one of the gangs of Sunberth who dreams of running his own organization. Despite being six feet tall and built like an ox, he is rather intelligent. He prefers to use his mind before his brawn and is pretty good at brawling. Enough to get by at least. He has a set of personal rules that he follows and has a thing about kids getting hurt.

Character History

Flavius was born to a poor couple in Sunberth. As a child, he was constantly getting into fights and lost many of them. As he grew, he got bigger and began winning them due to his size. His father, who was severely crippled from the violence, tried to sway Flavius away from the path he was on, but the young criminal was set in what he wanted to do. Then, he lost his parents.

His father owed debts to the Sun's Birth. The "Knights" got tired of waiting for the money that was owed and decided to take it back in blood. They beat Flavius's parents to death while the young man was having fun with friends. Not yet a man, Flavius was forced onto the streets and had to fend for himself. He then met an older man from the Daggerhand. This man, Karl, took young Flavius in and taught him how to survive.

Karl taught Flavius how to use the environment around him to his advantage. He even taught Flavius how to use Flux despite the dangers of magic. Karl also used his connections to bring Flavius into the Daggerhand itself. He did this so that his young ward had a better chance of surviving in Sunberth. Flavius, to this day, considers Karl a second father to him.

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Body Building 5 SP 5 Novice
Cooking 10 SP 10 Novice
Flux 5 SP 5 Novice
Persuasion 10 SP 10 Novice
Unarmed Combat 5 SP 5 Novice
Brawling 15 RB, 15 SP 30 Competent

Lores

Sunberth Street Layout
Lore of Sunberth Culture

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Metal)
-Brush (Metal)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A wooden Armband carved by his mother

Housing

House: A room in a Daggerhand owned tavern by the docks.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Sunberth: Running Errands
Last edited by Flavius on July 28th, 2020, 7:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Crowkeeper
Flavius
Player

Words: 2020
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2020, 7:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Flavius

Postby Luminescence on July 8th, 2020, 9:22 pm

Let me shed some light on the situation

Welcome to Miz, Flavius! My name is Luminescence, and I'm here to help. Your CS is looking good, but there are a few things you need to fix before you continue.

*Your name: Is your character's name Desmond or Flavius? Your account name needs to match whatever your PC's name is, and you use both in this CS without clarifying. If his full name is 'Desmond Flavius' (or the other way around) and he goes by both his first and last names, or if one of the names is an alias or nickname of sorts, then please specify that somewhere.

*Your age: It is currently only summer 520 AV; Flavius' birthday would make him 21, not 22. Please adjust either his age or birthday accordingly.

*Your concept: I'm not sure what you mean by 'criminal enforcer'. If you're interested in your character being some sort of law enforcement, be sure to read the codex/player guide of whatever city you choose (in this case Ravok), as each city has its own type of law enforcement.

*Your history: Teaching someone magic is a very serious thing; it's not shared among people easily, and a passerby he didn't know well would likely not teach Flavius any sort of magic, so I encourage you to rework whoever taught him flux into his history as a more prominent figure.

Also, from what I'm aware, Nyka does not have 'crime bosses' as the city is run by the monks. If you want Flavius to have been involved in a gang, I suggest changing his backstory so that he was raised in Sunberth; be aware that you cannot make random gangs up, Sunberth has three established gangs that control the city, so it would need to be one of them.

*Your skills: You're allowed 50 SP; you currently only have 40! Feel free to allocate 10 more SP to a skill of your choice (aside from Brawling, since the maximum a skill can start with is 30 total XP). I also highly recommend swapping Observation for something else; Observation and Socialization are the two easiest skills to gain in-game.

*Your heirloom: It's not mandatory, but I strongly suggest you consider taking an heirloom. It doesn't have to be passed down like a traditional heirloom, it can be any object your character found or was given worth up to 50 GM. It's essentially a free piece of equipment, or if you go with something more sentimental, a nice small detail that may help add to your plots.

*Your housing & ledger: Tarsin's Boarding House does not provide permanent housing, it rents rooms to visitors. As such, you need to pay a seasonal rent to stay there; however, since you are not starting with permanent housing, this means that you can trade-in your housing for +500 GM, so feel free to add that to your ledger.

*General: Don't forget to link your CS to your profile! You can do so through the User Control Panel.

Once you've made the above corrections, let me know and I'll remove this intervention. Otherwise, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to either PM me or find me in chat!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)