Character Registry for Fall 520 AV in Avanthal

Register here if you are playing this season

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Bluster on November 1st, 2020, 5:25 pm

Avanthal Character Registry for Fall of 520 AV

Welcome to Avanthal, everyone! If you’re playing here this season, please fill this out. I want some more info on your PCs so that down the road I can tailor some plots for them. This is also a great place to look for whoever else is playing in the city and see if you can manufacture plots of your own. Have fun.

Bluster (your new favorite blundering ST)

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You?
  2. Age, Sex, Race?
  3. Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting? How did you arrive if you are new to Avanthal?
  4. Do you need a job? If so, please let me know what you are thinking and what skills you have to support that?
  5. Give us a brief synopsis of your character.
  6. What are your short-term character goals?
  7. What are your long-term character goals? (I’d like to use these two questions to see if I can tailor storylines to individual PCs as well as the city as a whole).
  8. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?
  9. Additional Comments?

Code: Select all
[center][box=400,black,#37fddc,#37fddc][size=150]Character Registry[/size][left][list=1][*][b]Who Are You?[/b]
[*][b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[*][b]Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting?  How did you arrive if you are new to Avanthal?[/b]
[*][b]Do you need a job?  If so, please let me know what you are thinking and what skills you have to support that?[/b]
[*][b]Give us a brief synopsis of your character.[/b]
[*][b]What are your short-term character goals?[/b]
[*][b]What are your long-term character goals? (I’d like to use these two questions to see if I can tailor storylines to individual PCs as well as the city as a whole).[/b]
[*][b]How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?[/b]
[*][b]Additional Comments?[/b][/list][/box][/left][/center]
Bluster
Rant and rave. Our words are meaningless.

Words: 15774
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2020, 9:54 pm
Race: Human
Office

Postby Hiberna on November 2nd, 2020, 11:22 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Hiberna Iceglaze (formerly of Snowsong)
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 18 year old, Vantha female
  3. Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting? Resident
  4. Do you need a job? If so, please let me know what you are thinking and what skills you have to support that? Yes. General labor around the holds until skills get built up
  5. Give us a brief synopsis of your character. Hiberna is growing into herself and trying to find her place in her new hold (Iceglaze). She loves her family and the many forms that takes: her old hold of Snowsong with her parents and her many friends there, her adopted brother and bondmate Solemn, and her new hold Iceglaze that she married into along with her husband Jarric.
  6. What are your short-term character goals? Hiberna wants to find a useful place for herself among the people she now calls family. This is going to translate into some skill building.
  7. What are your long-term character goals? Hiberna wants to create a safe place for her family and her people to live, but she's not sure how to make that a reality.
  8. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Just the job for now.
  9. Additional Comments? I'm hoping people join me in the coolest city in Miz. Let's make some stories together.
Hiberna
Player

Words: 11127
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2020, 12:20 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Isaac Iceglaze on November 29th, 2020, 8:58 am

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Isaac Iceglaze
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 5 (mid twenties in human form), Male, Ghost
  3. Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting? How did you arrive if you are new to Avanthal? Resident
  4. Do you need a job? If so, please let me know what you are thinking and what skills you have to support that? No, I can't interact with things and people very well anymore. Not that I did that any better before.
  5. Give us a brief synopsis of your character. Isaac died a few years ago. Before death, he'd severed a bond with a woman who was like a sister to him. Why? Because his brother was in love with her. Isaac himself used to be a mason and a guard for the Icewatch. He admires Icestone.
  6. What are your short-term character goals? To write, write, and write some more. To find a Spiritist (PC or NPC) and practice possession.
  7. What are your long-term character goals? (I’d like to use these two questions to see if I can tailor storylines to individual PCs as well as the city as a whole). To bring back Morwen. To learn what it means to live.
  8. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Questions. I love trying to get my characters to answer questions. But if that's too vague, just livening him up somehow :D
  9. Additional Comments? So excited, loving what is already being created and written about. Thank you for making the space!
Isaac Iceglaze
under construction.

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 2:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)