Thank you Gossamer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Thank you Gossamer

Postby Marino Oceangem on December 15th, 2020, 12:41 am

I just wanted to chime in, and let you know how much I appreciate all the work you do on and around the site. From slaying the hordes of spam bots, always replying to HD tickets promptly, answering questions in chat and welcoming newcomers, and numerous other things that go on behind the scenes, I felt it was past time for a sort of appreciation thread for you Gossamer.

So, thank you Gossamer for making a wonderful site such as this possible.
Marino Oceangem
Player

Words: 243562
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2020, 5:33 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Thank you Gossamer

Postby Rohka on December 20th, 2020, 4:18 am

Most active on weekends.
Rohka
So?

Words: 428949
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Thank you Gossamer

Postby Gossamer on December 23rd, 2020, 2:48 am

I'll be honest. This kind of thing always makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't like attention and I do what I do because I love this site and want to see it succeed.

If you all truly appreciate the effort, please write more. It's one way to keep this dream of having a place to collaboratively story tell alive. Right now Miz is struggling. We have such few players because we all know 2020 has been the death of so many things and the ruin of so many others. No one really has been in the mood to be creative.

In so many ways we are all scared and struggling, be it over a pandemic, economic ruin of our communities, politics, and so many other bullshit things none of us has ever had to deal with before. Miz is struggling too, badly, and right now we need writers more than anything else in the world. We need interactions and plots and people filling chat welcoming the new folks.

If you love this site and if you want to do things like say thanks, do it by writing. I don't ask you all to write with me. I don't ask this for myself either. I ask this because Mizahar has been such a shelter to people going through hard times in the past and I think so many of you owe it to all the others that can come after you to make sure its still here after all this crap is done.

You can do that... so easily... by just making time and telling stories. Tell stories with others. Tell stories by yourself. We need posts... active players... enthusiasm. I don't have enough to fill all the voids that are gaping right now.

You can though. Each and every person that reads this can help keep this site alive. That's more than thanks enough to keep me doing what I do.

Jen

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)