OOC Info The Syliras Character Registry - Summer 521 A.V.

Please register here if you are playing in the city this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

The Syliras Character Registry - Summer 521 A.V.

Postby Gossamer on June 1st, 2021, 11:35 pm

Welcome to Syliras
Spring 521 A.V.

Please fill out the registry as fully and accurately as you can. I use this information when preparing prompts and quests, and I want to know how to best help you!
Name:
Age & Race:
Profession: If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here. If not, what do you want to work as?

Length of Stay: How long are you staying?
Housing:Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

What are your character goals?: Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

Comments: Anything else you want to add.

Code: Select all
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age & Race:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Profession:[/b][/i] If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here.  If not, what do you want to work as?

[i][b]Length of Stay:[/b][/i] How long are you staying?
[i][b]Housing:[/b][/i]Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

[i][b]What are your character goals?:[/b][/i] Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
[i][b]How are you going to work towards that this season?:[/b] [/i]What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
[i][b]How would you like my help with this?:[/b][/i] Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

[i][b]Willing to Guest Storytell?:[/b] [/i][wiki]Guest Storytelling[/wiki], are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
[i][b]Do you need other moderator assistance?:[/b][/i] Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

[i][b]Comments:[/b][/i] Anything else you want to add.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)