[Note by Luminescence] Alison Jones

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Alison Jones

Postby Alison Jones on November 25th, 2021, 7:05 pm

Alison Jones

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 7, Winter, 506.
Birthplace: Sunberth

Appearance: 5'3" height, slim figure with long black hairs reaching till waist. Cute-looking face and light blue eyes.

Character Concept

Alison is a fun-loving girl but also shy. She had lived all her life in the same town of Sunberth. That was definitely not a good life. She knows that to survive she has to work hard but sometimes she wonders if life outside the same would be better. She had never been outside and wanted to go once, Although it would be hard to do as she is living in the streets.

Character History

Alison's mother was dead when she was very young so she doesn't remember anything about her except that her mother gave her a Talisman which she treasures most. Alison and her father had spent most of his life on the streets, sleeping inside cardboard. He was very lazy to do a job but definitely good at stealing or begging for food or being a good impersonator. She got these qualities from him. After her father's death by sickness, now she wants to live a better life of dignity with a real job. But the truth is it is not easy for someone like her.

Language

Fluent Language:Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Cooking 5 SP 5 Novice
Cosmetology 20 SP 20 Novice
Disquise 15 SP 15 Novice
Food Preservation 10 SP 10 Novice
Impersonation 20 SP 20 Novice
Scavenge 30 SP 30 Competent

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)

Sunberth Streetplan
Cosmetology Basics

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Square-shaped metal Talisman given by her mother. She doesn't know much about it.

Housing

Link your current & past threads here!
Alison Jones
Player

Words: 735
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2021, 5:50 pm
Race: Human

Alison Jones

Postby Luminescence on November 26th, 2021, 4:12 pm

Let me shed some light on the situation

Welcome to Miz, Alison! My name is Luminescence; I'm a Character Sheet Liaison and Storyteller, and I'm here to help. Your CS is looking good, but there are a few things that you'll need to adjust before you can continue.

Skills: You have far too many skill points. New PCs have 50 SP skill points that they can allocate however they wish (with a minimum of 5 SP and maximum of 30 SP in one skill). You currently have double that.

You're also missing your racial bonus (denoted as RB); as a human, you get +15 to one single skill of your choice on top of your 50 SP, up to a max of 30 total.

Lores: 'Cosmetology Basics' is far too broad a lore since the skill covers many different things. Please be more specific; an example might be 'Lore of applying basic make-up" or 'Lore of how to trim hair'.

Possessions: Please choose a cloak OR coat. Also, I want to clarify for your heirloom since the word 'talisman' is a bit vague that heirlooms cannot be magical in any way; as long as it's just a normal amulet, that's fine.

Also, if you plan on tracking your money in your possessions, please make sure you keep it up to date with your ledger.

Ledger: Speaking of, you're missing your ledger entirely. New PCs start with 100 GM (gold Mizas) by default. Since you plan on living on the streets, you then have two options; you can cash-in what would have been your housing for an extra 500 GM, or you may take the tent housing package.

Keep in mind that you will have to RP to your chosen standard of living and that being without any form of shelter in Sunberth is particularly dangerous. For that reason I would recommend either taking the tent housing package, or making sure to at least purchase a tent with your cashed-in gold if you choose to forfeit housing.

Other: Please link your CS to your profile; you can do so through the User Control Panel. Also, note that Sunberth does not have a dedicated Storyteller currently, and so any job and/or wage requests will need to be submitted through the Help Desk.

Once you've made the above corrections, please let me know and I'll remove this intervention. Otherwise, if you have any questions, feel free to either PM me or find me in chat!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)