[Training]Focus on you hand....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Training]Focus on you hand....

Postby Zae on January 2nd, 2010, 6:49 am

Timestamp: 15th Winter, 509

Zae sat cross legged in an abandoned hut in the middle of the city. He had to try to concentrate amid the aweful racket of traders, horse, cart, and pedestrians. He needed to call upon his Djed, the inner life force of all living things. He focussed on his hand, trying to call out gasseous Res, the material that Reimancy so very much depended on. He tried harder, forcing his whole being to find the Djed and manipulate it. His right hand began to tingle. The more he tried the stronger the feeling got. He imagined the cloud of Res seeping out of his hand, and forming into a swirling, green ball of gas floating above his hand. He knew the ball was the. He forced another burst of energy through his hand, igniting the ball of gas. Every second it grew hotter on his skin. Zae stood up, looking at the small target he had engraved on the wall. He drew his arm back, and with all his strength, threw the fireball.
Zae
Player

Words: 1339
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2010, 11:43 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: [Training]Focus on you hand....

Postby Zae on January 2nd, 2010, 11:58 am

Surprisingly to Zae, the fireball was launched from his hand, and flew towards the wall at an extreme speed, but just as it was about to hit the wall, the fireball dissapated with a hiss and a small puff of smoke. "Oh come on!" Zae shouted, "I think I should probably seek some help in this matter.

Later that day, Zae went to the billboards. He stood there for a minute, and spotted 'REIMANCY TUTOR - 10GM'. 'Yes,' he thought, 'this is exactly what I need.'

Zae knocked on the door of an old, decrepit shack on the outskirts of the city. An old, prune like man with bright blue eyes opened the door.

"Yessss, my ssssir, what do you require?" he asked.

"Well, sir, I saw a flyer on the city billboards advertising a Reimancy tutor, and it said to come here."
Zae
Player

Words: 1339
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2010, 11:43 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet