Conflicting Elements (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Conflicting Elements (Open)

Postby Daoloth on February 3rd, 2011, 1:15 am

Let me pierce the veil and show you

Name: Kendall Saarin
XP Award:Writing:2, Rhetoric:1
Lore Award: Writing down ones thoughts, questioning the motives of others,Meeting a jamoura,reliving bad memories,
Name:Miya
XP Award:Observation:1
Lore Award: A city has no food at least not my kind, Having a really bad day

Name: Ramesh
XP Award:Rhetoric 1
Lore Award: offering food to complete strangers,failing to convert one to ,

Additional Notes
Well I know it seems a bit disproportionate but you have to admit, Kendall wrote a lot more about what was going on in her head and what she was doing, so that gave me more opportunity’s to give out lores and XP, Still, I am sad that it ended a serius debate between kendall and ramesh with a befuddled miya caught in between could have been a very interesting tread, to bad that it died.

the reasons :
Kendall: got 2 writing because first of you wrote something down in your diary, secondly you went into more detail and wrote down a small enjoyable text about the events she went trough. That got you the second point.
The point in rethoric was earned with the little buildup to a discussion about religion with ramesh.
Miya:Well, not much I thought that i could give you. The point in observation was awarded for noticing them with your little higher then normal animal senses.
Ramesh: you got your rethoric reward for the same reason as kendall got hers/his for the buildup to a discussion. There was potential to earn more though.

either way, I am still new at the moment so don't hesitate to PM me with valid reasons that you would need extra xp or lores.

Daoloth
The render of Veils

Words: 3758
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2011, 8:25 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous