What started easy (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

What started easy (open)

Postby Rashidi on February 3rd, 2011, 8:06 pm

Day 61 of Winter, 510 AV

Rashidi took a large bite from his apple, as he inspected the people's market. It was a busy day, which was not unusual. He saw people negotiating about the prices, others were merely looking around, and just a couple were actually scouting for either stuff or people. As he looked around, one thing was certain; non-humans were treated less friendly than the human customers. "Racism," he growled, dropping the finished apple. As he searched for an opportunity, he noticed a hooded girl, looking at merchandise. His gut told him this was the best opportunity for the day. He walked towards the girl, carefully inspecting her stance and behavior. As she looked around, he noticed the look in her eyes. She's looking for an opportunity as well. Maybe even something to steal. he thought. He quickend his pace, catching up with the girl and tapping her on the shoulder. "Hello there," he said with a big smile, as his mind worked overhours thinking of a plan.

OOCChanged the entire post. Hopefully, the post is okay now
Last edited by Rashidi on February 4th, 2011, 10:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rashidi
Player

Words: 8575
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

What started easy (open)

Postby Ssaelrellvian on February 3rd, 2011, 11:52 pm

Relli wandered around the stands, tents, and mats set out. Once even stopping inside a wooden statue shop. Relli's hood was pulled down, as allways. She hated her eyes. People always judged her because she was Dhani, snickering, whispering, or mocking her under their breath. She smiled alot, mostly at the contentment of being in Ravok. Well, she wasn't really IN Ravok, she had yet to go inside. Small spaces was one of her 'hates'. The city has always been considered a small space to the Dhani. Walls just freaked her spirit out. They were unatural, but she had to deal with them. Relli was good at dealing with things. A slight tap on her shoulder made her turn, a man stood before her.
Relli didn't feel willing to talk, but her manners had improved and it made her feel rude not to say anything. "Hello, I am Rellvian, you should call me Relli," almost instantly dropping her politeness her tone neared a threat, like she would hurt him if he dare call her by any other name. Luck was upon her this day,and she did well to hide her snake-like accent. Smiling, for about the fortieth time that day, she introduced herself.
Last edited by Ssaelrellvian on February 6th, 2011, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ssaelrellvian
Player

Words: 3780
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2011, 5:45 pm
Race: Dhani

What started easy (open)

Postby Rashidi on February 7th, 2011, 7:08 am

As the girl turned around, the first thing Rashidi noticed were her red eyes. As the girl nearly threatened him if he didn't call her Relli, he started to think of plans to steal something, and how to incorperate her into it. "I've noticed you've been looking at the merchandise with a certain interest. You're looking for something valuable, am I right? I myself are also looking for something special," he said with a smile, while making sure no one overheard their conversation. "Maybe we can help each other. If you're interested, you may come with me to a... less crowded place and discuss a possible partnership?" Rashidi pointed to a nearby bar, which was almost deserted. He slowly made his way through the crowd, leaving Relli to think about what he just said. If he'd play this right, no one would get caught. But if things didn't turn out as planned, maybe one could get away with it. It all depended on her, and what she decided to do.
Rashidi
Player

Words: 8575
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet