[Flashback] [Location] Docks [Nydryn]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Flashback] [Location] Docks [Nydryn]

Postby Seth on February 15th, 2011, 3:48 am

Syndre:

• +2 Running XP
  • +1 Unarmed Combat XP

Lores: Kicking the Kickball, Kicking the OTHER Balls, Running as Fast as You Can, Pretty Girls, What Butterflies Feel Like, How it feels to be a Good Guy.

The Method behind my Madness :
You detailed your running fairly well, and did it a little more than Nydryn, so you get a few more points. For the rather nice kick to the crotch, you get a point in Unarmed. I didn't give any points in Larceny because it wasn't really an act that required any skill. You did keep in line with your character though, and it made me chuckle. <333

On a random side note, the link to your CS is broken. The link under your avatar. <3333!

Nydryn:

• +1 Running +XP

Lores: Feeling the Butterflies, Handsome Boys, Running as Fast as You Can, How Dangerous Ravok Can Be, Finding New Friends, Thinking of Good Lies.

The Method behind my Madness :
I couldn't find much to give you here. You ran a bit, but there wasn't too much detail to it, which I understand could be hard to do. There wasn't any Stealth that was detailed, and you didn't speak much. You did lay a good groundwork for future RPing between the two of you, and a bit of a romance too. <333

Good job, guys! I look forward to reading more about the two of your characters, and watching them interact some more! <3!
Seth
Retired Staff

Words: 100299
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous