Rabbit Chase (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Rabbit Chase (Open)

Postby Ariel on January 16th, 2011, 12:32 am

Ariel laughed. "You still have a wild side Tebs, you're not just going to let anyone climb on your back and gain a free and easy trip somewhere." Ariel's eyes lit up as she tried to imagine someone getting a piggy-back ride from Tebs, while she was in her animal form. All she could see was Tebs prancing around, kicking her legs up high, and forcing anyone who tried off and far far away from her. Ariel chuckled, for whatever reason, Tebs just didn't seem like the domestic type, not in the least.

"You know, I've been thinking about finding a traveling companion of late. Not another human I don't think... but an animal would be nice. Maybe a puppy... or a owl... something... actually owls would be a nuisance to control... and horses are too big, and I am too tiny..." Ariel sighed. She knew she would need something to help her in her travels, otherwise she would have to sneak into traveling bags, and pockets some more, and at the ripe old age of five, she could say that she was getting tired of it. She needed to graduate, to move on to greater things, and that included modes of transportation. But what she would graduate to was still unclear; and Ariel wondered, even in this moment of confusion, if it was something she should be sharing with a horse kelvic. After all, weren't they animals before they were people?
Ariel
I'm NOT Short, I'm Fun-Sized!

Words: 181717
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2010, 9:27 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Rabbit Chase (Open)

Postby Tebridiar on January 22nd, 2011, 9:32 pm

Tebridiar could certainly kick an owl into shape. But, well, for a miniature clay girl, might not be the easiest thing to do…

“Well, I am a bit wild… sometimes. I feel rules are more bendable now, now I can do things I want for a change.” It felt very good to say that. “You should get yourself a little bird of prey, or maybe not even a bird of prey, a bird. You could fly on it, if its big enough to carry you, which wouldn’t be that hard.”

Tebridiar liked this idea.

“It would suit you, you know. A friend, you can travel in style, and its way easier. Your not halted by the land, you can sort of go wherever you want. And not to mention you can always just shelter under its wing at night, nice and cosy.”

She could imagine the pycon snuggled under the wing of a friendly little red tailed hawk. Theres always someone you can trust, however unlikely they may seem.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Rabbit Chase (Open)

Postby Ariel on January 22nd, 2011, 11:44 pm

Ariel smiled, she did like the idea, but she could not even begin to imagine how she would a) find a hawk to tame, b) tame said hawk and get it to do her bidding... aka... convince it to chauffeur her around like the eagles of Wind Reach chauffeured inartas around, c) develop some sort of saddle or harness for the hawk, and use it. She could also buy this, but where she could find such a thing remained a mystery, d) learn to ride a hawk. The fact that Ariel knew nothing about animals, and had only seen people ride horses, really didn't seem to be helping the situation. As far as Ariel could tell, she would not be riding around on a hawk any time soon, or any other animal for that matter.

"That is true," Ariel said, as she pictured herself standing on a tree branch next to a red-tailed hawk, its wing draped over her like a canopy. Protecting her from the harsh outside world, the elements. She could almost picture herself growing a beak and turning into a tiny clay bird. That wouldn't do, she thought, mentioning, "but it would be a rather long drop, and pretty painful and nasty if I fell... perhaps it would be best if I stuck to something on the ground, although, I'm sure there must be a lovely view from up there." Ariel looked up at the sky. It seemed so very very far away. It made her feel small and insignificant.

OOCHey Tebs, perhaps we should wrap it up soon!
Ariel
I'm NOT Short, I'm Fun-Sized!

Words: 181717
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2010, 9:27 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Rabbit Chase (Open)

Postby Tebridiar on February 12th, 2011, 11:36 am

Tebridiar stifled a yawn. She was getting tired, and she did like her sleep.

She gazed down at the little Pycon on the ground. She seemed so far away but was probably one of the most relatable people she had ever met. This amazing person had changed her outlook on things. She gazed at her for a few minutes, but then she thought she must look a bit strange, so she said something.

“Thank you, Ariel.”
She said, her voice ringing throughout the little clearing. “Thanks for this.” She got up to go, picking up the little Pycon. “Sorry, I can’t leave you here. You would never get out…” She gripped her loosely, but tightly enough so she wouldn’t slip out and fall to the ground.

She crossed over to less grassy ground in a few seconds, and put her down.
“I hope I see you again!” She called as she ran away. Tebridiar grinned happily again. She was getting far too impulsive… leaving with no explanation.

Hopefully Ariel would understand.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Rabbit Chase (Open)

Postby Ganmedo on February 20th, 2011, 2:46 am

Blessings from the Cupbearer

Ariel

XP:

Running + 2

Lore:

Talking to bunnies
The injustice of being tiny
Tebridiar
Little -(Wo)man syndrome

Tebridiar

XP:

Intelligence + 2

Lore:

Saving little people
Ariel
Pycons
Handling wild rabbits
Childhood stories

COMMENTS:

Sorry, guys...I had trouble with finding specific XP to grade. If you have anything that you felt was missed, please let me know.
Ganmedo
The Cupbearer

Words: 7348
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous