By the fire (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

By the fire (open)

Postby Yrpa on December 6th, 2010, 12:20 am

Yrpa watched Ariel while she struggled to climb up her cloak, grinning and she thought how hard it really must be, being so tiny. She didn't remember being so little ever, she had always been a rather big child, but (thank god) she was only average size now.

When Ariel sat on Yrpa's shoulder, she commented about the view, "Well yeah, I'd rather stay higher up," she joked, "I feel most comfortable on horseback, and well ... that's a lot higher than this." She grinned and added, "ready?"

She then stood up and made her way towards her tent, where Tuck waited for her, probably getting anxious by now, she noticed on the way that people seemed to stare uncomfortably much at them. But she shock that feeling off and tried not to think about it, Ariel was probably used to this by now so she didn't wan't to point this out.

"And left at the red tent," she muttered to herself, since she wasn't really good at tracking, she often got lost and had to print this into her head. It took her two weeks finding her way to the fire, and about a day to get back to her tent. "Sorry about this, I'm really lousy at knowing my way around places," She said to Ariel and laughed.

Soon enough she was standing in front of her dark brown tent witch she looked at as home now, Tuck standing next to it and looking strangely at the two of them. Yrpa smiled, "Ariel meet Tuck," she pointed at him and he gave a nod for agreement.
Yrpa
Men argue, nature acts

Words: 13139
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2010, 1:37 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

By the fire (open)

Postby Ariel on December 6th, 2010, 2:08 am

All she heard was Yrpa say "ready," before she started to walk. "Whoa," Ariel muttered as she decided to sit down, her legs hanging over Yrpa's shoulders, swinging a little bit. Ariel felt like she was on top of the world.

She noticed a few people staring at the pair as Yrpa muttered something to herself, she assumed she was annoyed. Maybe Yrpa doesn't like being stared at. She thought. But Ariel was used to it, being three inches an all. People had a nasty tendency to stare.

"Sorry about this, I'm really lousy at knowing my way around places," Yrpa said to Ariel and laughed. Oh.... that's what she has been saying. Poor girl's lost. Ariel thought to herself. Perfect. Now why didn't she tell me so I could get her a map or something?

A few moments later, Yrpa stopped short in front of a dark brown tent a man was standing next to it, and staring at them. Yrpa smiled, "Ariel meet Tuck," she pointed at him and he nodded at them. "Hi Tuck!" Ariel called, giving a little wave, hoping she didn't blow out her friend's eardrums. Before wondering who the heck Tuck was.

So she turned to Yrpa, cupped her tiny hands, and whispered in her ear, "who's that?" Hoping that whoever Tuck was wouldn't get mad at her for secretly asking stupid questions.
Ariel
I'm NOT Short, I'm Fun-Sized!

Words: 181717
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2010, 9:27 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

By the fire (open)

Postby Yrpa on December 10th, 2010, 12:29 am

((Read my character sheet, Tuck's my horse))

Trying hard not to slam her hand over her ear when Ariel yelled "Hi Tuck!" while standing next Yrpas ear, she said "Woah, easy there, he has even better hearing then two of us but I don't wanna blow mine off even if his is good"

"Who's that?" Ariel asked Yrpa, who smiled dreamily and said proudly, "This, my friend, is my beloved Strider. And if you know anything about Drykas civilization, you'll know that everyone has a Strider that chose them sometime in their life." She gave out a low sigh, as she thought of the happiest day of her life, when Tuck chose her over everybody else.

Yrpa wondered whether Ariel didn't know about this, or something else, since Yrpa thought at least this was a known fact about the Drykas. But she was the one to say! she blushed a little when she realized that she didn't know anything about Ariel's civilization.

"But yeah, he kind of goes with me wherever I go, nice to go around on you know, beats walking at least," Yrpa giggled. "Should I put you down while I go inside to fetch myself something to eat or do you want to come inside? I'm merely jumping in for some food though"
Yrpa
Men argue, nature acts

Character sheet

By the fire (open)

Postby Ariel on December 10th, 2010, 5:05 am

"Woah, easy there, he has even better hearing then two of us but I don't wanna blow mine off even if his is good," Yrpa said. Ariel covered her mouth, the red pigmentation in her cheeks showing up more and more. "Whoops... sorry," she said, "didn't mean to." Ariel stopped swinging her legs, and crossed them. Ariel looked over at Yrpa from where she sat on her shoulder, she seemed both peaceful and happy.

"This, my friend, is my beloved Strider. And if you know anything about Drykas civilization, you'll know that everyone has a Strider that chose them sometime in their life," said Yrpa. Oh, Tuck is a horse, Ariel thought to herself, finely making the connection. Guess the other guy is just some random guy, lurking about the tents. *Facepalm* Should have known that, Ariel thought, the Drykas adore the things. Wouldn't be surprised if they considered them friends or treasured pets, she thought.

"But yeah, he kind of goes with me wherever I go, nice to go around on you know, beats walking at least," Yrpa giggled. "Should I put you down while I go inside to fetch myself something to eat or do you want to come inside? I'm merely jumping in for some food though." Ariel shrugged, "whatever is easiest for you," she said, as she uncrossed her legs, and started swinging them back and forth again, so quickly, she felt like she may accidently propel herself off of Yrpa's shoulder. Startled at the momentum she had built up in her legs, she stopped swinging them abruptly, and looked back at her friend again. Ariel was sitting on her hands.
Ariel

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

By the fire (open)

Postby Yrpa on December 21st, 2010, 6:03 pm

((sorry about how long it's been, It's been a busy week))

"Whaterever is easiest for you," Ariel said, uncrossing her legs and swinging them back and forth. "Don't fall at least, you can just come with me, its not much inside, but I call it home." Yrpa said smiling, reaching into the tent for some food. She grabbed two sausages and a stick and then straightened up, she looked at the fire whitch had a little heat in it still, she ripped up little grass to light the fire again, whitch apparently worked. She smiled pleased with herself, threading the sausages onto the stick and holding it above the fire.

"So, how did you arrive at Endrykas anyway?" Yrpa asked Ariel, watching her sausages intently to that they wouldn't burn. "I thought only Drykas knew about this place," She looked at Tuck who had come a little closer and stood next by them, clearly preparing to lie down.
Yrpa
Men argue, nature acts

Character sheet

By the fire (open)

Postby Ariel on December 23rd, 2010, 5:21 am

"Don't fall at least, you can just come with me, its not much inside, but I call it home," Yrpa said as she grabbed what Ariel assumed to be edible items.

Ariel didn't recognize them. But she merely shrugged, she didn't have to, clay was more than enough for her.

Ariel watched as Ypra started a fire, swinging her legs back and forth carelessly. Yrpa started to cook her food over the fire, it smelled funny to Ariel so she scrunched up her nose.

"So, how did you arrive at Endrykas anyway?" Yrpa asked Ariel, "I thought only Drykas knew about this place," she finished.

"Well," Ariel paused, and stopped swinging her legs, "others know about it, we just can't find it without a drykas to guide us." She paused again, pushing down on Yrpa's shoulder with her legs, and shifting her weight again so she was more comfortable.

"Suppose it's a good thing I have a drykas friend," Ariel said, "she took me here in her pocket."

OOCIt's quite alright.
Ariel

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

By the fire (open)

Postby Ganmedo on February 21st, 2011, 6:45 pm

Blessings from the Cupbearer

Yrpa

XP:

Socializing + 2
Navigation + 1

Lore:

Pycons
Ariel
Branching out
The desire to escape

Ariel

XP:

Auristics + 2
Socializing + 2
Climbing + 1
Riding + 1 (Humans)

Lore:

Recognizing Drykas
Yrpa
Keeping the mystery of the past
A Drykas with a view

COMMENTS:

Well done, guys. You know the drill. Message me if you have questions, comments, or concerns.
Ganmedo
The Cupbearer

Words: 7348
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous