Closer to God (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Closer to God (Solo)

Postby Sulavik on February 26th, 2011, 12:12 pm

76th Winter 510AV

The past five days had been a misery. Sulavik had gone to work, done his stuff, and come back home. Every day. He was becoming a hermit. He hated going outside. All he really wanted was to see Solat. But Solat had stormed away from him and it seemed entirely likely that they were never to see one another again. And Sulavik, instead of picking himself up off the ground and carrying on with honour and pride, decided to collapse in a heap, comfort eat and have lots of sex with customers. So far, it wasn't making him feel any better.

Makil had been surprisingly patient with Sulavik. He had never once complained while the lighter soul moped around the room, never complained that he did everything robotically - didn't even mock the poor soul when he cried himself to sleep the night Solat left him. But enough was enough. It was time for Sulavik to get off his bum and move on. Sulavik was lying prostrate on the bed, bored out of his skull, yet too lethargic to move.

Sulavik. Get the petch outta bed. Go get yourself a silver sliver, and get OUT of your damn room. I am sick of you moping like a lazy butthole. Up, up up.

Sulavik was so shocked at hearing Makil speak for the first time in days that he automatically got up and tied on his coat and boats. He was halfway to the door when it sunk in what he was doing, but it felt good to be going somewhere. He didn't stop and contemplate long. He strode the few steps to the door and pulled it open, fully intending on striding down the hallway, down the stairs and out the boarding house.

His way, however, was blocked. In the doorway stood Solat, hand raised as if to knock with a sheepish look on his face. "Hi." His hand was lowered, where his other hand grabbed it and fiddled nervously. "I'm sorry." The pain on Solat's face made his apology undeniably sincere. "Hello," Sulavik murmured. To forgive, or not to forgive? The decision was already made. "I am too." He smiled softly at the man, and placed a hand carefully on his cheek.

Sulavik was pleasantly surprised when Solat reached his own hand up and covered Sulavik's hand. Makil was quiet for the moment. Considerate. Sulavik watched Solat carefully, and his breath hitched when Solat sent him a dazzling smile, eyes twinkling. Suddenly, with no warning whatsoever, Solat stood on his tiptoes and reached an arm up around Sulavik's neck. Tugging his neck down, Solat crushed his lips to Sulavik, sighing as he did so.

They were kissing. Solat was kissing him! Sulavik's first ever kiss with a man, and it was utterly perfect. A shiver ran down his spine as his lips opened involunatarily, fitting into the gap of Solat's moving his lips against his with equal vigour. Butterflies were hammering in the Akalak's chest. It was perfect. Perfect, perfect. It was the only word that accurately described everything just then - perfect. Solat pulled away too soon, sighing, his eyes fluttering open. Sulavik could not help but lean down and kiss the man's forehead.

"Sulavik, I must go. But the Silver Sliver Tavern, tomorrow night - do you have..." Solat hesitated, a wince running through him at the idea. "Do you have work?" Sulavik smiled gently at the man. "No, no I don't. I'm all yours." Solat's smile brightened. "Then I will see you tomorrow!" Stepping back slowly, ever grinning at Sulavik, never looking away from his pouting lips, he exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Sulavik hurried back over to the bed and plopped face down on it, feet dangling over the edge, with an absolutely gigantic grin on his face. Makil spoke up.

You have permission to stay here, as long as you don't mope.

Makil my friend, how in the Gods and Goddesses names could I mope at a time like this?
Sulavik
I warned you.

Words: 94130
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2011, 11:40 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Closer to God (Solo)

Postby Sulavik on March 28th, 2011, 3:44 am

77th Winter 510AV

Sulavik had grown up in an all male community. His race were all men. His mother was dead. The few women in Riverfall were not interested in him, the quiet Akalak who never went out of his way to talk to any of the Nakivak or women visitors to the city. The lack of female influence in his life was obvious. Having never been out with a woman, he had never encountered first hand just how much effort could go into getting ready for a date. Never, until now.

You're acting like a petching girl, Sulavik.

Yes, Makil. And how would you know what a girl acts like?

There was no grumbling reply from Makil, so Sulavik went ahead getting ready. Solat had asked him out for the night - Sulavik was not going to complain. He genuinely liked the human, it was not just Sulavik dating anyone for the sake of it. Solat was charming, funny, kind and seemed to Sulavik to be the perfect cure to his perpetual loneliness. He had put on his breeches, his blouse, wrapped himself in his warm cloak and fussed with his hair. He was not overly showy with what he looked like. He looked like Sulavik. He looked like he always did. Just, he looked a lot more composed.

He whistled as he walked from the Boarding House. If Makil was in control, his face would be sour and brooding. Sulavik could feel Makil's disapproval radiating through his consciousness. He just couldn't bring himself to care. Tonight was not about Makil. Makil had had his chance, with Aello, and he had stuffed it up. Tonight, Sulavik would do his best to completely forget about Makil's presence, and focus simply on Solat. The wonderful Solat who had kissed him the day before.

It was the thought of Solat's lips against Sulavik's that kept the nervousness at bay, at least until he had arrived at the Silver Sliver Tavern. The walk was not far, but it gave Sulavik enough time to be somewhat aroused by the thought of Solat's abilities in kissing - arousal which was brought down as he stared at the rowdy goers of the tavern. Outside was never quite as busy as inside, but there were still enough people there - several couples too - to make Sulavik realise he had no idea what he was doing. The other patrons watched him, the giant blue man, incredulously as Sulavik stood frozen to the spot. Eventually he walked through the door into the half-lit tavern, and scanned for Solat.

Towards the back, at a table where there were only two seats, sat Solat. He had a slight smirk on his face, having spotted Sulavik before Sulavik had spotted him, and his blue-green eyes were twinkling. Sulavik could not help but return Solat's with a sheepish smile of his own, and he began to hurry over to where Solat sat. As he neared, apprehension plagued his mind. They had kissed yesterday... Would they kiss now? Would Solat say it was a mistake? Solat had kissed first yesterday, was it now expected that Sulavik kiss him?

Sulavik's a woman...

Sulavik blushed, choosing not to return Makil's comment. He hastily sat down next to Solat, having chosen not to kiss him in greeting. "Hi," Sulavik said, his voice embarrassingly high. He winced at the sound of his own voice. Solat, laughing, returned the greeting. Much to Sulavik's surprise, and pleasure, Solat inched his chair over, grating the wood against the floor. "Hey, Sul," Solat murmured, with a grin on his face. He looked utterly joyful to see Sulavik, as utterly joyful as Sulavik was to hear him. Sulavik's body, tensed, all too aware of the body heat that emanated from Solat as he leaned in to whisper in Sulavik's ear. As Solat spoke, his hand played along Sulavik's thigh, slowly inching higher and higher, getting, literally, a rise out of Sulavik. "I thought about kissing you... but it would be too much attention here. So, later tonight... kiss me." He pulled back with a grin, Sulavik swallowing and nodding like a lost puppy dog. Solat laughed and the conversation moved on.

Sulavik had never quite realised just how easily conversation flowed between he and Solat. They laughed, they giggled, they chatted - about anything and everything. They were honest, too. They spoke of Sulavik's job, and Solat's wish for him to get out of it one day. They spoke of Solat's feelings over what Sulavik, or rather Makil, had done to his boss. They spoke of inconsequential things, too, and had an argument of beer over silver sliver. Their table steadily filled with tankards of ale (Sulavik) and remnants of silver sliver (Solat). All the while, all through their conversation, Solat trailed his fingers over Sulavik's thighs - earning a very obvious reaction.

It was after they had been there for two hours, laughter dying down between them, that they finally acknowledged the tension between the two. It had been there all night. Sulavik had finally come out of his shell, too, putting his hand on Solat's leg, resting it on the inside of his thigh. Solat's breath hitched, Sulavik grinning at the man. The buzz and warmth of alcohol ran through his veins. Solat cleared his throat. "Time for that kiss, I think..." he whispered, breathily, anticipating it. Sulavik though could not help but be surprised. "What, here?" Solat shook his head, laughing now. "No, silly. Your room. It's closest."

Sulavik lurched up suddenly, throwing the mizas on the table, and offerred a hand to Solat. Smiling, Solat took it, lacing his fingers into Sulavik's - staring patrons be damned. Together, they walked out towards the door, and made hastily for Sulavik's cramped room at Tarson's Boarding House. They walked in silence, there was no need for words - they both knew what was going to come. Sulavik turned and grinned at Solat. Solat returned it. His heart hammering, he moved faster now on long legs, eager to have his first experience with a man.
Sulavik
I warned you.

Character sheet

Closer to God (Solo)

Postby Sulavik on March 29th, 2011, 7:41 am

It was a strange sensation, being led to your own bed by someone who had never been there. Solat had undoubtedly taken the lead from the moment Sulavik had left the Tavern. If he were honest with himself, Solat had taken the lead long before tonight. He didn't really mind.

He hoped Solat did not mind, as they took the flights of stairs to Sulavik's room, that all of a sudden, his palms had gone sweaty. Though they had not said what was to come, though they had not verbally acknowledged it, it was entirely obvious what they were going to do in Sulavik's room. Solat had not come here for a simple kiss. If he had wanted a kiss, he could have dragged him off into a side street. No, tonight would be much more than just kissing.

Tonight, you'll be fu--

THANKS, Makil. Shut the petch up.

Sulavik followed Solat nervously down the corridor. He opened the door with shaking hands, stepping back to let Solat enter first. Solat murmured a thank you with a mischievious grin. He walked two steps in to the middle of the room and turned around, waiting for Sulavik to follow. It was slightly ironic that Sulavik would have his first time in the same room he had killed three men viciously. Then again, he had not killed them - Makil had. And Makil was not the one who would be sleeping with Solat.

Sulavik neared Solat, walking the same distance Solat had in one step. He closed the door behind them. He swallowed, his throat dry, cracked his knuckles and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. There were still a few inches of space between them, but they were close enough that Sul could feel Solat's breath on his chest.

Makil, stay silent tonight, I petching mean it, or you're shyke.

Makil practised being silent now. Sulavik smiled awkwardly, hesitantly down at Solat, and hummed in the back of his throat, in an attempt to break the silence. "I..." he hesitated, embarrassed to be telling Solat this. He was forty six for the sake of the Gods, it was just awkward to tell people this. "I haven't done this before." It was a tense few seconds that Sulavik waited for the response, the sure ridicule that was going to follow. It didn't come. "It's okay," Solat murmured, stepping closer, until his arms were wrapped around Sulavik's body and he looked up at Sulavik. "I have. I know what to do." Solat grinned a predatory grin, much different to the cheerful ones he had given Sulavik at the Tavern. "Kiss me, now."
Sulavik
I warned you.

Character sheet

Closer to God (Solo)

Postby Sulavik on April 15th, 2011, 7:10 am

Swallowing nervously at Solat's request, he began to lean down. He knew that once their lips touched, nothing would deter them from the explosive night that was to come. It was kiss him and sleep with him, or not kiss him and never have any experience like this with Solat.

He kissed him.

The kiss was infinitely different to his previous ones. It was more passionate, more heady, and Sulavik gasped into the kiss. His mouth now open against Solat, Solat took the initiative and slipped his tongue into Sulavik's mouth. Sulavik moaned, embarrassed at how affected he was, but Solat was too, it seemed, moaning back. Their tongues began to dance, Sulavik clutching the smaller Solat to him, kissing him and running his hands up and down Solat's back.

Solat seemed to push Sulavik away, and reluctantly, he broke the kiss. He looked down, worried, upset, wondering what it was that could have caused Solat to stop the spine-curling kiss, but his fears were assuaged by the grin on Solat's face and the twinkle in his eye. "What is it?" Sulavik murmured, running his hands up to cup Solat's cheeks. "Bed," said Solat, and Sulavik blushed.

Solat began to push Sulavik backwards, until his legs hit the end of the bed and he fell backwards onto it. It would have been suave, romantic, and cute had it not been that Sulavik bashed his head on the headboard on the way down. The bed was designed for humans, not for Akalaks. He looked up blushing at Solat, opening his mouth to apologise or say something, but Solat merely laughed and straddled the Akalak. Sulavik groaned, embarrassed, both aware now of just how much the other was enjoying it, but Solat moaned too. A simultaneous moan escaped them, filling the room with their heady sighs.

Sulavik, embarrassed, ran his hands up Solat's chest, and began tugging at his shirt, pulling it off - taking the initiative for once. Surprisingly, Solat just smiled, and did the same to Sulavik. Slowly, clothes were dispersed, flinging all over the room, lips and hands moving, hips moving, everything moving, Solat a top of Sulavik and Sulavik moaning - until, suddenly, it was all over for both of them.

They both lay there, gasping for a moment, until Solat smiled at Sulavik, turning onto his side to look at him. "Well?" Sulavik rolled over too, stroking a hand over Solat's cheek. "Well." He murmured in response, before pressing a soft kiss to his lover's lips.

They curled up together and fell asleep. Sulavik was content. His first time had been amazing - and he knew there would be plenty of more times to come.
Sulavik
I warned you.

Character sheet

Closer to God (Solo)

Postby Seth on April 24th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Sulavik:

Lores: The Taste of a Man, The Feel of a Man, Flirting with another Man, Being Seduced by another Man.

The Method behind my Madness :
I was going to award Seduction, but then again, I kind of wasn't. I had to talk with a few people about it to figure it out in my own head. Never once did Sulavik actually try and seduce the man... he was just seduced himself, really. He did share a few intimate touches that he initiated, but most of the time, they didn't really seem seductive... just sweet. This might be something you want to practice, having Sulavik actually attempt to be sexy, or seductive. Perhaps his other side giving him a few tips? That would be an interesting RP. ;D

Nice to see this little storyline continue! I look forward to more!
Seth
Retired Staff

Words: 100299
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office