For all the boozers and losers... (Danyella and Yura)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Danyella on March 4th, 2011, 3:00 am

Spring 3, 511 AV

Danyella sighed at the work order she was reviewing. She walked back to the furnace, "Dah are those new taps ready yet? I want to get this job over with quickly." He pointed his tongs to the cooling wall and grunted, maintaining his concentration on his current work. She grabbed the tapheads off of the wall, and examined each thoroughly for cracks and flaws.  Then she checked the small piping and joints, and when satisfied, bundled them all up and placed them into a thik fur sack. This was necessary so the cold wouldn't crack the iron as she traveled.

She put on her tight light working leather breeches, her white cloth shirt, her leather suspenders, then put on her tool belt, a heavy jacket, and her fur cap. She left the store and walked briskly to Whitevine Hold. She entered the hold and quickly found Red Diamond Tavern. She sighed, she was here once a week fixing something. 

She walked in the tavern and saw a couple patrons, a slightly drunken woman, and the dolt of a bartender she was flirting with. She started shaking her head, "Rayvoris when are you going to tell your customers to stop breaking the merchandise. Or at least cough up the mizas for higher grade metal?"

Rayvoris just grunted and shrugged and began cleaning glasses. Danyella took off her coat, revealing the half shirt she preferred to wear when working. Rayvoris' eyes immediately trailed to her body as she went behind the counter to examine the tap heads. She grabbed a clamp wrench and began twisting the broken tap heads off. When she had them removed, she quickly tied off the taplines to keep from being sprayed. From the corner of her eye she could tell Rayvoris was still gawking as she was bent over and rolled her eyes. She pulled out the new piping and began hooking it up, her body starting to perspire lightly in the firewarmed room. As she was nearing the end of the job felt Rayvoris bump into her backside, his body lingering a tad too long. 

"Ray look at this tap head for me please."

As he peered beneath the bar, she opened a tap and sprayed him in the face with a warm pale ale. He stumbled backward and fell on his back. She quickly gathered up her tools, and stepped onto Rayvoris' chest.

"That will be 5 gold mizas." 

He pointed to a sack in front of the woman at the counter, and Danyella began to reach for it. 
Danyella
Player

Words: 30426
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2011, 6:04 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Yuralria on March 4th, 2011, 4:59 pm

Yura stared in shock as she watched what was happening. This petching wench was lirting with Rayv, and he was flirting back. No way was she going to just sit around and watch this happen. Quick as a flash her right hand shot behind her back and pulled out the sword that always hung there. She stabbed it into the bar an inch from the offending girls hand, hammerfist style. You, my dear girl, are flirting with the wrong guy. Her eyes turned a deadly red color as she turned to Rayvoris 'And YOU. You petching turncoat. This bull-shyke is not going to fly. How DARE you! She shouted. at Rayvoris the red in her eyes deepening.

Someplace deep in her mind, thoughts were forming. Guys always leave. Always. Her father, and now Rayv? Oh well. Rayv is dumb a a post anyway.
Yuralria
Are you fire? Are you fury?

Words: 28952
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2010, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Danyella on March 4th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Danyella purposefully didn't flinch though it was hard not to. But two things she received from her blacksmithing background was a lack of fear toward fire and blade. Danyella put on a polite 'I really couldn't give a shyke' smile. She grabbed the bag of coins, and smiled at the man on the floor. She reached into her own pocket and grabbed a silver miza and flipped it to the dowsed man. "A drink for the lady, on me."

She walked around the bar and began to leave, when she stopped and turned back, "And if I wanted that simple fool, he would be mine. But he's all yours, so maybe keep him on a leash, because I honestly despise him. And having to constantly fix this dump. So have fun, and you may want to come see me about that sword, looks like it needs a little touch up."

She turned and walked toward the door being sure to get a grip on her hammer at her waist,  just in case.
Danyella
Player

Words: 30426
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2011, 6:04 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets