You're So Annoying! (edalene)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Conrad on February 17th, 2011, 11:23 pm

Conrad Quickly let go of her arm when he heard her gasp in pain of the jostling.
"Hey you alright?" Conrad resisted the urge to slap himself as soon as the words left his mouth. "Stupid question, of course you aren't fine with an arm like that. Ignore that one."Still he couldn't help letting out a sigh of relief when she said that the arrows where stopping, finally this hell would stop and he could fix up both his and the girls wound, He glanced at the girl's wounded arm, though it looked like her wound needed professional care.
He just let the woman pull him towards the end of the range, trying not to put to much weight on his injured leg.
The pain became a lot worse now that the fear of death was slowly fading. The last archer was so bad they had at least a few meters room between them and the arrows, though you didn't hear him complaining about that.

While they where waiting for the teacher of the archers to stop his lecture his eye fell on the womans wound, he wouldn't be able to fix it completely, but he could ease the pain a bit and probably staunch the blood flow a bit.
"Nice to meet you edaline sunblaze, My name is conrad." he said as he began rummaging around in the rucksack around his waist, looking for his healers kit.
"Now hold out that wound and let me give you some first aid will you? That old man will probably be busy for a moment and I don't want you to bleed to death."
He said as he began pulling out bandages and some disinfectant.

He completely ignored the man admonishing them as he grabbed edaline's arm and began to clean up Edaline's wound before he carefully bandaged it.
"There that should hold for a bit." He began stuffing back his medical suplies in his rucksack. He looked at edaline and already answered what she was probably thinking now.
"Cleaning and bandaging my wound will have to involve pulling down my pants. I don't think that is decent and that might just get me put back into the aim of that guy." he said with a scowl on his face.
"Wark, boss got hurt." His parrot chirped out and landed on conrad's shoulder.
Who just rolled his eyes.
"So do you know a good healer? I don't want to run around while this wound is undressed if I can help it."
Conrad
Player

Words: 93619
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2010, 7:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Edalene on February 20th, 2011, 6:52 am

OOC :
Hi. Just letting you know Eda's skills have changed, she has 15 in Medicine now. Also, after this post don't reply, but go straight to THIS thread:

Fix Me! You'll post, then Denen. Hope this is cool!

Oh, and it's Edalene, not Edaline :P

Eda looked at the man, eyebrows raised with incredulity? Are you okay? REALLY? Instead of answering, she raised her bleeding arm. Answer enough. She giggled at him when he corrected himself, nodding along with what he say. "Yeah, probably not the best question I've ever heard." She smiled at him, a sweet smile, with no sarcasm in it at all. The man was alright.

She nodded as she introduced himself. "Conrad. Nice to meet you. Despite the circumstances!" She laughed lightly at her own joke, then her giggles tapered off into an awkward chuckle when she realised he was not laughing along with her. Note to self, Edalene. Do not try to be funny - you are not good at it. She breathed a sigh of relief as the man began to rummage around in his rucksack. "Thank the Gods you have materials with you. I do have some medical skill myself, I just didn't carry anything with me today. I'm glad you've got some." She held out her arm, wincing as the antiseptic stung the deep wound. The tightness of the bandage hurt, though she knew it was for the best. Stupid arrow wound.

She laughed at the man's comment. "I wouldn't mind so much if you did have to pull down your pants!" She laughed, then paused. Wait. That came out wrong. Oh, Gods, no, she hoped he didn't pull down his pants. "No, I mean, I wouldn't mind if you had to clean out your wound. But you don't have to pull down your pants, actually I'd rather you didn't, that'd be far too much information and I'm sure this is not really the place for it." She took a deep breath, thankfully stopping herself before she said anymore. She determindely looked up at the sky, her cheeks blazing red with embarrassment. Even when he asked her a question she did not look down. "I've heard of a healer. He's young but good, people say. Denen Brokensong. He'd be with Sam'ael. Do you know him?" Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed his hand and pulled him off out of the War Pavilion. She glared at the bird as it landed on Conrad's shoulder. "Ugh. You're so annoying. Come on, let's go."
Edalene
Something more.

Words: 160500
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 9:01 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Mixcoatl on March 10th, 2011, 3:28 am

The Lord of the Hunt is Pleased!

The Lord of the Hunt showers you with gifts in joyous celebration!

Conrad

Experience
+1 Morphing
+2 Instigation
+1 Medicine

Lore
Shut Up, Stupid Bird!
Drykas Law (Basic)
Submitting to the Law
War Pavilion (Basic)
Dodging Flying Things
Being Shot
The Fate of Criminals
Bonding in the Face of Adversity

Edalene

Experience
+1 Broadsword
+2 Instigation

Lore
Being Offended by Parrots
Creating Terrible Insults
Drykas Law (Basic)
Submitting to the Law
Being Flirted With While Dying
Being Shot
The Fate of Criminals
Dodging Flying Things
Bonding in the Face of Adversity

Additional Notes: Bam! Graded! I'll give you all wound info in your next thread, when it passes through my office. Which it will. They all do.

Pleasure threading with y'all! Questions? Comments? Concerns? PM me!

Also, 69th post. Hot.

Mixcoatl
Son, I am Disappoint

Words: 44188
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 3:34 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous