I have arrived. (Kasel) (Status: Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Kasel Kessler on October 17th, 2009, 12:03 am

Timestamp: 12th Day, Fall 509 A.V.

Through the small crowd in the plaza of the People's Market, what seemed to be a small fox moved through the stands, sliding underneath stand itself where ever he was able to fit, trying to find places to keep away from the people so he wouldn't be trampled. Upon reaching a certain fruit stand, he jumped up on the counter and watched the merchant, who had his back turned to him, with the same blank stare he normally gave most of the random people he came up to. He only sat there a moment though, for when he seen a small break in the small crowd, he ran through it to the other side of the market to an area just out of sight of the people. He backed up to a wall and began to shapeshift into his human form which would only take a few moments. Upon completing the transformation, he straightened up, several cracks could be heard from his back. Evening himself out, he lightly moved a long strand of black hair out of her face with his right hand, revealing his silver eyes which glistened slightly in the setting sun. turned his head to the left, he reached down and retrieved his cloak from a box he had stashed it in when he shifted so that it wouldn't be stolen. Along with the cloak, he grabbed his bag, which he flung over his right shoulder, and his boots which he slid onto his feet and strapped up. Once he had gathed his belongings, he moved out from behind where he was hiding and into the small crowd, taking point to search the shop which was one of his normal day to day activities.
"With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
What ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no ones been.
Well ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no ones been.
Spiral out, keep going!"- Maynard James Keenan
Kasel Kessler
Divided, I'm withering away

Words: 1629
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2009, 7:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: I have arrived. (Kasel) (Status: Open)

Postby Issildia on October 18th, 2009, 5:13 pm

It was an early start to the day as Issildia gave pause to Syna’s warm embrace, a faint smile passing over her lips as she stood at the edge of her campsite. To the east the goddess’s radiant grace cascaded over the dusky horizon to paint the sky a pale pallet of blues and subdued amber. Flexing her limbs and gathering the feel of her human form once again Issildia allowed her hand to reach upwards and stroke the muted gray mane of her steed Eriwyn who stood complacently at her side. The Frostmarch looked at the woman with soft russet eyes, a faint nicker sounding as Issildia withdrew her olive digits from those lengthy tresses of the mane.

Below them, the waterlogged city of Ravok laid open and waiting, silently beseeching them forth it seemed. Why the Ethaefal has been drawn to this dark metropolis was uncertain. But her feet had been planted upon this path with the fading swatches of memory that seemed to have been dredged forth from her previous mortal existence. Nightmares plagued her consciousness when she chose to slumber, dreams that spoke of blood and unsolicited death. Her hands seemed tainted, as though eternally stained with the sins of a life she held so very little knowledge of. Thus here she remained, ignorant of past transgressions, yet willfully bearing this haunting punishment.

Snapped out of her thoughts with a passing breath of chill wind that spoke of the approaching winter months Issildia quickly rubbed her hands together before cupping them about her mouth. It was a slight weariness that overtook her as a minuscule whisper of her Djed concealed in her cupped hands as a palely luminescent gas, came into being. The faintly radiant gas bore an ivory hue tinged with blue that seemed to mimic the pallet born of moonlight. Yet this coloration did not endure for as the woman breathed within her hands the energy was set alight and a flickering of fiery warmth came into being within that cage of chilled fingers. Satisfied and now considerably warmer Issildia allowed the flame to dissipate as she opened her hands and proceeded to let them to fall to her sides.

Turning to Eriwyn with a softened expression Issildia glanced back towards her small camp, a clear sign that the beast was to remain. Snorting rather rudely, the frostmarch slowly turned with a clatter of hoof beats, casting a woeful look at her master before resigning herself to another day outside of the city.

It was not long after her departure that Issildia stole down into Ravok once again, utilizing the local ferry boats to carry her into that dank center of civilization. With little more than muddled memories to rely upon the Ethaefal moved on in a cascade of rippling skirts, spiriting herself away into the very heart of the city once again. Perhaps this day some new remembrance would reveal itself, the woman could only hope for as much.
Issildia
Forsaken Eternity

Words: 2367
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2009, 9:45 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Re: I have arrived. (Kasel) (Status: Open)

Postby Kasel Kessler on October 19th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Making his way out of the people's market, Kasel turned to the right of where he was standing and began walking up the street, to where, he had no idea. He let out a long shiver under his cloak as the cold air rushed by him in a slight gust. Thinking that now would probably be a good time to get fully dressed, he ducked behind the Jester's Corner and dropped his back on the ground and opened it wide, pulling from within a shirt made of basic linen and a pair of pants made of animal skin. He unwrapped his cloak from around himself and laid it next to the bag and grabbed the pants, sliding them over his feet and pulling them up over his legs. Sighing a soft sigh of relief from finally having some real clothing on, he laced them up and threw the shirt on over the top half of his body. He had gotten so used to this, he was good enough to put his pants on without having to remove his boots. Closing the bag back up and wrapping the cloak back around himself, pulling the hood up to keep his head warm, he moved out from behind the shop and back onto the small road. Looking both ways, he only noticed that a few people were on the road, though this wasn't exactly a strange sight. Moving back in the same direction he was heading before he went behind the shop, he bobbed his head as he always did when he was in a good mood and continued on his way in the direction of the town square.
"With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
What ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no ones been.
Well ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no ones been.
Spiral out, keep going!"- Maynard James Keenan
Kasel Kessler
Divided, I'm withering away

Words: 1629
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2009, 7:58 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ren Tanor on March 18th, 2011, 3:44 am

The cool breeze blew through fur of the now panting wolf -Ren-, like someone was running there fingers over the legth of the it's body. Ren had been running for about over an hour now and had lost the faint scent of another kelvic. The had been lost due to the crowded market of humans. As the wolf quickly lost intrest and decided to roll in the mud and cover the scent to any nosy animal nearby.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Character sheet