(Region & Mentioned Races) Converse Region

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Fell on March 27th, 2011, 8:54 pm

Converse is a Region of Mizahar, and has always been Converse, just never really explored, so little was known about it, until after the Valterrian. It is one of the regions of Mizahar with an extremely small population.

--Geography and Climate--

Converse occupies the South Western corner of Mizahar. It is south of Falyndar, but is seperated by three unique tropical Islands, and then the actual region is met. To it's east is the shore of Ekyndol, though there is a few miles of water between them.

It's climate is more tropical than anything, though it does have a slight dead area along it's eastern side. It has two seasons mainly, wet and dry, and that's only for the dead area, also it's wet season only lasts about a month and the rest of the time it is dry. It is almost the opposite for the tropical area.

--Demographics and Politics--

Converse is separated into territories by the unique tribes that thrive in this region. Though the Valterrian was harmful, it did not cause much damage to Converse, for the people repopulated fast as well as the land. The most well known tribes in Converse include:

The Itakuwe-Inhabit the First Island that seperates Falyndar and Converse.
--
The Idriss-Inhabit the Second Island that seperated Falyndar and Converse.
--
The Devero-Inhabit the Third Island and Northern areas of Converse
--
The Seltari-Who Inhabit the Southern Shore, and all of the Tropics until it reaches the Devero's border and the dead land border.
--
The Lakavent-Inhabit the Eastern shore and the dead lands of Converse.

Each of these clans are different in their own way, and will show it obviously enough by personality and appearance.
Fell
Don't Shake. I Hate To See You Tremble.

Words: 1915
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 8:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Derailey on March 27th, 2011, 9:03 pm

In the first paragraph you wrote Ekyndol. What you probably meant was Eyktol.
Derailey
You want a battle. I'll give you a war.

Words: 36925
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Solomon on March 27th, 2011, 9:13 pm

There is a required process for submitting Articles to these forums for review. You can find that process here! You are welcome to try and continue the development of this concept, but this topic will be locked until you go through the proper channels.

I will go ahead and say that I heavily doubt this will go anywhere. We already have several regions that aren't nearly staffed enough, so I doubt another one is really on our priority list.

But, by all means, I appreciate your willingness to help develop! <3333
Solomon
Wise beyond his years

Words: 9399
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2010, 9:14 am
Race: Staff account