I Know What You Did This Spring... (Cassandra)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

I Know What You Did This Spring... (Cassandra)

Postby Seth on March 28th, 2011, 6:57 am

Syndre:

• +3 Rhetoric XP
  • +3 Intimidation XP
  • +1 Acting XP
  • +1 Seduction XP
  • +1 Persuasion XP

Lores: Basics of Blackmailing, Basics of Intimidation, Cassandra is a Stubborn Bit-, Cassandra is a Sexy Sl-, Operating a Small Drug Ring (Basic).

The Method behind my Madness :
I was especially impressed by your talents in both Rhetoric and Intimidation. Your body language and words all managed to add to this skill, so much so that I was slightly un-nerved by him myself. You bounced around between various forms of convincing Cassandra to do what you wanted... so in a way, this was a bit difficult to grade. You were intimidating, but then you were sweet, but then you were seductive... If you don't think the points are right, just let me know. I tried my best, and I hope you like your rewards. You deserve them. <3

Cassandra:

• +3 Rhetoric XP
  • +2 Seduction XP
  • +1 Acting XP
  • +1 Persuasion XP

Lores: Basics of Blackmailing, The Sensations of Being on a Drug, How Seduction can be used in So Many Ways, Knowing Compliance is Sometimes the Only Path.

The Method behind my Madness :
Syndre was hard to grade, and so were you! Cassandra bounced between a few attitudes here, from completely submissive, to seductive, to slightly defiant. It was a pleasant read, and a slightly scary one for the poor Cassandra. She needs to be in a dominant position, for once! Like I told Syndre, I had a bit of a difficult time grading this one, as so many different types of social manipulation were going on! You didn't do as much as him, but there was still a bit. Let me know if there are any problems. <3333

This was a great RP, and I fully enjoyed reading it. I hope you two have an amazing relationship in the future, and keep up the good work. It looks like this drug ring is pulling together quite nicely, and it looks like Cassandra is only getting herself in deeper trouble. <3
Seth
Retired Staff

Words: 100299
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous