[Sea of Grass] Ax, Spear and Secrets (Kashik)

Vanator and Kashik have a sparring date.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Postby Vanator on February 21st, 2011, 1:28 pm

Vanator was pleased to find their combat-play had stoked Kashik's passion as much as it did his own. The fact was, it always did, like some kind of violent foreplay that the Drykas couple savored before more intimate sparring. The subject of control often laced these encounters, as it did with most aspects of their life together. Vanator was the son of the pavilion's Ankal and a leader among his family, and at times too prideful. Kashik was stubborn and opinionated with an unbridled spirit, and the two held a tenuous balance of respect for and demand from each other. But now, they simply played at it, a game that they enjoyed, that helped add sparks to the fiery ruggedness of their love-making.

"Ah, I love you, my sharp-tongued queen." The Drykas man offered a laugh, which trailed into a soft moan as his Firstwife's kissed adorned his neck. Van entertained rolling Kashik over and commanding their encounter from atop her. But he decided that he very much liked to feel of his wife's weight on him, especially when she wriggled about. Instead, he took her face between his hands and lifted her head so he could press a kiss to her full lips, deepening it as he too shifted seductively beneath his mate. The gloves were off, so to speak, and in a flurry of grasping hands leather armor was yanked off, followed by clothes, and once again the Denusk couple flattened the grass while their faithful Striders kept watch.
Vanator
There is fire shut up in my bones.

Words: 940033
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Mixcoatl on April 12th, 2011, 8:23 pm

The Lord of the Hunt is Pleased!

The Lord of the Hunt showers you with gifts in joyous celebration!

Vanator

Experience
+2 Riding
+3 Weapon: Battleaxe

Lore
Goading Your Wife
Just Like the First Date!
Flattening the Grass
Holding Back

Kashik

Experience
+3 Riding
+3 Weapon: Spear

Lore

Firing back Taunts in Return
Just Like the First Date!
Flattening the Grass
Mucking up the Charge

Additional Notes: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

If you need anything, PM me.

Mixcoatl
Son, I am Disappoint

Words: 44188
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 3:34 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous