Traveling to Endrykas (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Postby Flye on March 30th, 2011, 1:52 am

Flye took his hand without a second thought, and allowed him to pull her up and onto the horse. She was very unbalanced where she sat, and found it difficult to sit upright without sliding to either side. So, she did what any normal person would do. She wrapped her arms around the man.

The man...

Flye's realization that she had not even asked the man his name yet, hit her. "I'm sorry! Where are my manners? My name is Flye Albridge. What is yours?"
Flye
Smile

Words: 11780
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2011, 4:46 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Mokin on March 30th, 2011, 10:37 pm

Mokin was unnerved by the softness of her arms as she wrapped them around him. He was not used to the physical contact with women, least of all from a stranger. He was used to wrestling with men, their forms sturdy and solid. But her gentle touch was much more alien and dangerous. He felt the little hairs on his neck rise.

Then she even kept talking, as if it was the most natural thing to do while keeping her arms around him. He was not used to such extroverted personalities. Mokin found her to be much more calm with the situation than himself. He peered over his shoulder at her, as she asked him of his name.

"Mokin." he said. He would have liked to make a larger introduction, perhaps say something along the lines: I am a fierce warrior of the Drykas, or My name is known as the Legend of the Steppes. Alas, he had neither the vocabulary or flair to impress her with such bold words.

He turned his focus forward as he gave Bofap a light clap with his legs, the horse trodding forward at an easy pace. There was no need to tire him out from the start. And so Flye, and Mokin, would ride past the other travelers who prepared themselves. He wondered what his clansfolk would say to this new companion of his.
Mokin
Player

Words: 2716
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 12:59 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Postby Flye on April 1st, 2011, 8:58 pm

For a while, Flye kept quiet, and enjoyed the ride, since she was not used to riding horse back, but eventually she had the urge to start another conversation. "So. You are a Drykas, yes? Tell me about yourself. What clan do you hail from?" She felt her neck begin to hurt, from having to hold it at an odd angle this entire time, she she settled the side of her face softly on his back.
Flye
Smile

Character sheet

Traveling to Endrykas (Complete)

Postby Flye on April 12th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Flye's eye's shot open as a loud scream threw her back into reality. She had not noticed the cloud's form over her head, and the scene before her began to paint horror on it's canvas. Large pink birds were rushing towards her and Mokin, and because of their loud screams, the horse they had been riding on became startled, and started to run. Her body was slung from the horse, and several yards away, down a very large hill. The last thing she saw was the dimming sky, before her eyes shut to settle her into unconsciousness, alone, in the sea of grass.

~End
Flye
Smile

Character sheet

Previous